WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
this is the 2024 general election thread, not the "let's all hold hands and suck off biden and pretend he's fit to do this until 2029" thread.

You're the lone person bringing up 2029. No one else cares about that due to the threat of what a 2nd Trump term could bring (by the way, Trump cognitively right now is worse than Biden but the media gives him a pass due to charisma). I don't give a shyt whether Biden finds the fountain of youth or is Weekend at Bernie'd come 2029, but the vital thing is keeping Trump out of office.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You're the lone person bringing up 2029. No one else cares about that due to the threat of what a 2nd Trump term could bring (by the way, Trump cognitively right now is worse than Biden but the media gives him a pass due to charisma). I don't give a shyt whether Biden finds the fountain of youth or is Weekend at Bernie'd come 2029, but the vital thing is keeping Trump out of office.
Biden is the avatar of democracy. We don’t give a fukk what his cognitive state is other than keeping trump out of office. Even if Biden was a vegetable his administration would be infinitely better than Trumps

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

“Nunes made a name for himself in Congress by launching investigations, and his response to his company's failure is to urge Congress and the SEC to launch investigations into why the stock continues to fall. He blames a shadowy conspiracy of short-sellers and speculators who are allegedly tanking the stock, while providing no evidence. He also claimed that Joe Biden had something to do with it.”

:dead:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
“Nunes made a name for himself in Congress by launching investigations, and his response to his company's failure is to urge Congress and the SEC to launch investigations into why the stock continues to fall. He blames a shadowy conspiracy of short-sellers and speculators who are allegedly tanking the stock, while providing no evidence. He also claimed that Joe Biden had something to do with it.”

:dead:
They don't relies America is not all maga? And also trump is a HUGE failure

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being that im voting for biden, why don't you direct your ire at those who aren't voting for him, because he's the "warlord of israel"

and stop whining about objective facts. we're electing the most powerful man on earth with his finger on the trigger for nuclear weapons, not some fukkin HOA president in florida. this is incredibly embarrassing as a country :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
448663322_867542892075307_1840841351523219323_n.jpg

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The quiet whispers of fascism through the bullhorn of social media :banderas:

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m doing everything I can to prevent these people from taking power when I go to the ballot box in November :yeshrug:
i was thinking about it, but i just can't tell joe biden apart from the prime minister of israel, because i'm retarded