WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did you by any chance watch the 20+ minute speech in its entirety rather than a intentional 10 second snippet?

Or maybe you actually scrubbed through the 20+ minute speech to find this portion of it?
this is the 2024 general election thread, not the "let's all hold hands and suck off biden and pretend he's fit to do this until 2029" thread. i'm not gonna apologize to you for posting videos of the nominee. he wanted the job, he decided to run again; this is the scrutiny that comes with it. and it's the sales pitch he has to make to the country

if you guys really have this much of a problem dealing with seeing these senior moments, i'm not sure you're gonna be able to handle the next 5 months :laff:let me clue you in on how aging works; it doesn't get better

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
this is the 2024 general election thread, not the "let's all hold hands and suck off biden and pretend he's fit to do this until 2029" thread. i'm not gonna apologize to you for posting videos of the nominee. he wanted the job, he decided to run again; this is the scrutiny that comes with it. and it's the sales pitch he has to make to the country

if you guys really have this much of a problem dealing with seeing these senior moments, i'm not sure you're gonna be able to handle the next 5 months :laff:let me clue you in on how aging works; it doesn't get better
Per usual, you missed the point. A lot of these "senior moments" are not as obvious or noticeable in the context of the full speech.

You say this is the general election thread, yet you want to fill it with irrelevant out of context clips because they fit your agenda.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Per usual, you missed the point. A lot of these "senior moments" are not as obvious or noticeable in the context of the full speech.

You say this is the general election thread, yet you want to fill it with irrelevant out of context clips because they fit your agenda.
what agenda would that be? acknowledging reality? :mjlol:

this election is a national disgrace. these are not the two best men for the job, out of 340 million people, and it's a massive indictment of our system and country that this rematch is actually happening

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both are voting Biden. This will be the difference in the absence of any decreased minority support.

yeah, thats the thing about trump. he lost a lot of those lincoln project type republicans, after the 2016 election. and then he lost a lot of swing voters, after the 2020 election

his cult isn't enough to get him over the line. i just hope he doesn't actually make up the difference because idiots think he'll "solve bidenflation" :snoop: