WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People let that racist idiot feel comfortable enough to post that right-wing trash on here. It's been obvious he's only using the 'I'm voting for Biden' shyt to give himself cover. He's still a Trump supporter. He supported him both in 2016 and 2020, and was supporting DeSantis for 2024, and now he's back on Trump after DeSantis washed out.

These are the kind of people he gets his information from:

Brent Bozell, the president of the Media Research Center, appeared on Fox News Thursday night and suggested President Barack Obama looks like a skinny ghetto crackhead.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People let that racist idiot feel comfortable enough to post that right-wing trash on here. It's been obvious he's only using the 'I'm voting for Biden' shyt to give himself cover. He's still a Trump supporter. He supported him both in 2016 and 2020, and was supporting DeSantis for 2024, and now he's back on Trump after DeSantis washed out.
that's funny, because in reality i was one of the first people calling to support biden in 2020, when fukking morons like you were calling to nominate far left losers like liz warren and bernie sanders

luckily moderates know how to win general elections, unlike progressives. shout out to james clyburne

also, aren't you not voting for biden this year :what:

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

These are the kind of people he gets his information from:

:pachaha:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
has this idiot @Pull Out The Tampon not been on a crusade for the past 6 months, that he's not voting for biden because of fukking gaza, and he prefers trump win in 2024? or was i imagining that?

how am i being accused of not supporting Biden, by people who are not supporting Biden? :mindblown:

Last edited: