Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
this just ruined my morning, i need to stop checking this thread
Bright side… Biden is gaining in MI polling, has remained up in WI

He gets those and PA, it’s over, he wins.

If I was running Biden campaign, I’d throw everything at those 3 states and Nevada with the culinary union. Arizona too.

Virginia being competitive polling wise is a problem.

The rest of the map is done. GA is lost (several posters disagree with me). NC lost. FL not a chance. OH not a chance.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
yeah, it doesn't make me a political guru, but it really is going to be Wisconsin, Michigan, PA and AZ. Thin margins everywhere.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Hogan is so stupid.

I’m glad Trump is sabotaging his campaign. MD Dems are running with it already.

Do you think ol girl has it in the bag now? Are my nikkas on the green line out in PG gonna come through? I ain’t gonna lie to you Hogan scared me a little as a potential place for dems to drop a seat.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Do you think ol girl has it in the bag now? Are my nikkas on the green line out in PG gonna come through? I ain’t gonna lie to you Hogan scared me a little as a potential place for dems to drop a seat.
I think she wins due to her ground game and the partisan lean

Biden is winning MD by atleast 25 points

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
If an off year I would be more worried but people are going to vote straight ticket for Biden and Dems in MD.

It’s crazy how close this election is and it feels like everyone is distracted by other shyt. Like nobody is watching that early Biden-Trump debate while the Olympics are happening.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bright side… Biden is gaining in MI polling, has remained up in WI

He gets those and PA, it’s over, he wins.

If I was running Biden campaign, I’d throw everything at those 3 states and Nevada with the culinary union. Arizona too.

Virginia being competitive polling wise is a problem.

The rest of the map is done. GA is lost (several posters disagree with me). NC lost. FL not a chance. OH not a chance.

:comeon: Biden will hold MI, WI and MN… NV culinary Union will give him NV.. FL is in play.. he’s only down 4pts there.. NC is a toss up… fukk OH… As for GA Biden will win by the same margin or a little more than before in 2020… You keep forgetting there are a lot of northeast transplants who moved there to ATL and surrounding suburbs.. especially these past 4 years…

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjcry: god, this is awful

bill maher was right; biden needs to stay the fukk out of the public eye, as much as he can :yeshrug: he has nothing to gain, and more to lose

give us a speech like twice a month, and load him up on pre-workout, and that's it. i don't even think biden should campaign, he should just let obama and bill clinton do it :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How bout this.. Biden wins AZ, NV, PA … I told you 330+ EC for Biden :smugfavre:

put it on the record :smugfavre:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I hope you’re right it’s just nerve wracking not seeing polls show it at all
This is what I keep coming back to breh. I'm logical to a fault. Helps that I'm an accountant so I believe in numbers. So many polls, done so many ways, are all reporting a close election. The sheer fact that it is close pisses me off but it is what it is. I know what the trend has been with these other Republicans but this Republican is different. This is Donald Trump. I have three people on my street that have raised the Trump 2024 flags. On the way to work, I see them prominently and I live in the Democratic part of Indiana in the Northwest part of the state. I read and saw this yesterday.

UAW members in Michigan don’t think the union’s endorsement of Biden will sway their pro-Trump peers​

Walter Robinson Jr. bets about 40% of his Ford Motor Company co-workers are for Donald Trump. He doesn’t get it.
I would love to believe that Biden is going to come through in the end but I can't, it just seems like rabid Trump people are foaming at the mouth :dame: to vote for that idiot. There is a visceral love for that man that I would say is the most magnetic any politician in our lives have had. Obama got and still gets a lot of love. He never had a cult. He's never had people debase themselves for him. I have no idea why any of this shyt happens but I'm not going to dismiss Trump until I see Biden has 270 electoral votes on election day. It just seems foolish to dismiss him so easily.