WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There is this weird dynamic going on here where normie Dems seem to take offense to any analysis that isn’t dikkiding - like I don’t know what you think you’re fighting or protecting but it’s weird. Like what I said would be a basic multiple choice correct response on a PoliSci 101 exam.
Been saying it: nothing these people are saying is out of line with what Trump supporters say. Its very weird.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don’t think you know what the word contrarian means. It certainly doesn’t apply in this context. And your response clearly misses the very obvious point that whatever Biden’s poll numbers say - Democrats have continued to outperform polls in elections.

There is this weird dynamic going on here where normie Dems seem to take offense to any analysis that isn’t dikkiding - like I don’t know what you think you’re fighting or protecting but it’s weird. Like what I said would be a basic multiple choice correct response on a PoliSci 101 exam.
I know what contrarian means and you are that… You responded to a smilie response of my post of an article that shows Dems literally closing that gap in deep red districts and the first bullshyt out ya mouth is Dems been running ahead of Biden…

Who the fukk talking about Biden in this juncture? We talking about the Dems literally on pace to take back the fukkin house and most likely keeping the senate… the polls are off and been off

And @mastermind you’re a sassy faggit