WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
This shyt is so lame in the context of there already being a congress that will likely be split and require compromise to get anything done.

I'm not opposed to appealing to the middle/normies, who are most people. But my god can we focus on actual policies instead of following Trump's lead and just announcing nonsense that doesn't stack up if you think about it for a minute.
And yall said i was stupid for saying she running a center right campaign lol. Literally trying to out center trump instead of talking every day policies for the American people

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Where are all you Blue MAGA goons who said that Kamala wasn't going to make any policy concessions to Republicans
Is she a flip flopper or not? She’s obviously trying to manipulate suburban moderates to vote for her. Let her cook, worry about this shyt after the election.

She could be 2012 Mitt Romney and she’d still be better than Trump

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a literal Republican, so of course you have no problem with this :camby:
that's funny, because i was voting for biden a couple months ago, to stop donald trump. and you weren't voting democrat, because these same domestic issues didn't matter to you, more than some foreign war.

that makes you the republican, you feckless twink

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is she a flip flopper or not? She’s obviously trying to manipulate suburban moderates to vote for her. Let her cook, worry about this shyt after the election.

She could be 2012 Mitt Romney and she’d still be better than Trump
Aqua City Treh went from "muh i'm sitting out the election, because biden is the warlord of israel", to crying that kamala is moderating too much on domestic issues, that now matter all of a sudden. when they didn't matter in july

these are not serious people :laff:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And yall said i was stupid for saying she running a center right campaign lol. Literally trying to out center trump instead of talking every day policies for the American people
yes, you are stupid for complaining about it. kamala is perceived as too far left, by the american people. not too far right

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's funny, because i was voting for biden a couple months ago, to stop donald trump. and you weren't voting democrat, because these same domestic issues didn't matter to you, more than some foreign war.

that makes you the republican, you feckless twink

that's funny, because you voted for Donald Trump in 2016; I never did.

We all know your shtick by now--you post nonstop right-wing talking points but shyt on Trump a little bit as if we can't see through the shyt. You are the dikk Cheney that Kamala Harris is bragging about supporting. :unimpressed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's funny, because you voted for Donald Trump in 2016; I never did.

We all know your shtick by now--you post nonstop right-wing talking points but shyt on Trump a little bit as if we can't see through the shyt. You are the dikk Cheney that Kamala Harris is bragging about supporting. :unimpressed:
nope, voted for gary johnson

and that terrible deflection doesn't take away from the fact that in july, you didn't give a fukk about any of these issues. you weren't voting democrat at all

but now you care all of a sudden? :mjlol:imagine following politics, but being too stupid to understand that every politician, ever, has moderated between the primary and the general. look at trump copping pleas on abortion