WHO WINS?

• Total voters

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stuff like this, where the % of people for whom abortion has become their “single issue” has dramatically increased is why Biden is going to win. This trend is disproportionately helping pro choice candidates. In states like NC where margins were already tight, it will put Biden over the top.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
"I'm a meat eater like the T Rex. Anybody heard of the T Rex? I asked an MIT, because I'm real smart you know I have relations but MIT I asked him, why do they call him the T Rex? I think its a very smart question but I asked him. Why do they call him the T Rex. Why not the Z Rex. But he said no one has ever asked him that question before. To this day no one knows what the T stands for. Trump maybe? A very interesting thing."
they both have tiny hands :bryan:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Democrats having been winning elections at every level of government since 2018… I’m gonna need you to hop off that contrarian take that Dems been running ahead of Biden..
I don’t think you know what the word contrarian means. It certainly doesn’t apply in this context. And your response clearly misses the very obvious point that whatever Biden’s poll numbers say - Democrats have continued to outperform polls in elections.

There is this weird dynamic going on here where normie Dems seem to take offense to any analysis that isn’t dikkiding - like I don’t know what you think you’re fighting or protecting but it’s weird. Like what I said would be a basic multiple choice correct response on a PoliSci 101 exam.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

1/1
2nd MAGA Operative Identified From Trump's Viral Chick-fil-A Visit

Meet the operative on the RNC payroll

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GPvocXFWIAE0dSS.png

GPv5PGvbIAANgEM.jpg

GPvpJuUWcAAduDP.jpg

GPvqC73WMAAIuoN.jpg

Looks like he upgraded from Diamond & Silk
:leon: