WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folk was calling Biden sleepy Joe and then then the state of the union came and republicans cried so much after they said Biden was on drugs :mjlol:

What are you talking about here? We all know Biden is going to downright drag Trump if it’s a debate… But we all know there won’t be no debate… Why debate a convicted felon? That’s just legitimizing Trump at this point..
imagine being this gassed up. and at these prices :mjlol:

how the hell does biden skip the debate because "he won't legitimize a felon" , and let the MAGA camp drag him for being old and scared? that's a terrible move

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Once you realize that although they reportedly want the world to be a better place in general but believe not having Biden in office (ie having Trump in office) helps to accomplish that goal, you can characterize all your future interactions (which should be non serious) with them going forward.
I remember trying to honestly explain that Americans can want a bunch of different things, but also not want radical change in good faith suggesting that it might be better strategically to focus your efforts while coalition building...

Waste of time.

Ultimately you're just going to be arguing against whatever du jour talking points they get from their shared media circle.

Sadly, or maybe not, the left hasn't quite figured out how to astroturf as well as the right.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think progressives want Trump to win just as much as MAGA does

What’s ironic is the liberals of HL said they would never vote Bernie Sanders if he won in 2016 and 2020.

Despite that disrespect, Most of us actually held our noses and voted for the Liberal candidates in 2016 and 2020.

I’m sorry that Genocide and ethnic cleansing is not an issue that some of us are willing to compromise.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
imagine being this gassed up. and at these prices :mjlol:

how the hell does biden skip the debate because "he won't legitimize a felon" , and let the MAGA camp drag him for being old and scared? that's a terrible move
Who said Biden skipping? It’s Trump that’s going to use every excuse not to debate :dahell:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said Biden skipping? It’s Trump that’s going to use every excuse not to debate :dahell:
ok, then i don't get why you're talking about "the debate shouldn't happen, it will legitimize a felon running for president" :dead:

if trump pussies out, he'll look terrible. if he debates, he'll probably look terrible too. sounds like a win/win :smugbiden: