WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So Convict and Chief has to go to his Probation Officer this week. He will be sentence in a Month. Even pollsters are starting to admit Trumps negatives are rising since the Verdict. Again sentencing will be another big story. All of Trump's press is dealing with criminality and court proceedings. Exactly what a Candidate needs before an election, lol. He's going to be so unhinged at that June Debate with his sentence looming.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So Convict and Chief has to go to his Probation Officer this week. He will be sentence in a Month. Even pollsters are starting to admit Trumps negatives are rising since the Verdict. Again sentencing will be another big story. All of Trump's press is dealing with criminality and court proceedings. Exactly what a Candidate needs before an election, lol. He's going to be so unhinged at that June Debate with his sentence looming.
Yet @FAH1223 still posting these shyt polls acting like Trump gonna win…

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yet @FAH1223 still posting these shyt polls acting like Trump gonna win…

The polls have been more wrong than right in recent elections. Honestly I still think the media is playing up the Horse Race angle. If Biden was convicted during a Presidential run the entire Media would be saying he has to drop out immediately. I mean some in the Media are saying Biden should drop out for his Age yet a Convicted Felon can keep running? Ok. The GOP is out of their minds if they think a MAJORITY of Americans are going to give him a pass for his conviction. A lot of Americans don't pay attention to the day to day politics of Washington. But they paid attention to "Guilty on 34 Cournts". They will pay attention to Sentencing too.