WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m curious if you’re referring to yourself when you’re speaking about democrats or are you guessing what democrats are feeling
This was just discussed in this thread yesterday:

I see what you're trying to do here, but there is no 'guessing' involved

Daps
A lot of folks just merely register as independent for cover despite consistently voting the party line.

I cant speak for other states (I havent canvassed in other states) but the independents here are fukking bizzare. There are for sure partisans that register independent ike that article says but then you get your fair share of people who went Bush/Obama/Trump. The main thing giving me optimism is for once people are connecting that a popular amendment (abortion rights) is linked to GOP fukkery

I do not think FL goes blue this year (If you know anyone in FL encourage them to vote for Debbie) but if we get another hurricane hit this year and an active season next year that 2026 governor race will be one to watch. The "Dont New York My Florida" crowd will be heading to Texas if this insurance problem gets any worse, much less the actual weather related fallout from hurricanes

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It’s clear their strategy was to put a pause on that to provide a window for their policy proposal rollout.

Yep, the political "introductory" period for both to the presidential level. Walz is up in Minnesota and Harris was mostly in the background this presidency. Can't rely on the mud slinging or you'd essentially be Trump. :leon: Whomever is leading the campaign is doing well in a shorter amount of time, IMO.

Not to say they shouldn't bite back, cuz they should - after they set the table.

And being honest, as it gets closer they need to unleash Walz. Give him Ultimate Warrior facepaint and a camera. :mjlit: