WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
i don’t even think anything about this post is factually correct. But at least your using this account now :pachaha:
So now you've transitioned to genocide denial, claiming the IDF has not been engaging in a highly asymmetrical, immoral campaign of dropping 2 tons bombs on children and aid workers for months on end? Or I guess based on your posting history it's more likely you're just completely uninformed about Biden's response to all of this and think he had no choice but to call himself a Zionist while lying and parroting Israeli propaganda about seeing beheaded Israeli babies and giving them unconditional public support. Either way, do you see where having no principles and shytlib posting solely for the purpose of trolling progressives leads you?
Searching for fake accounts like a paranoiac
2Viugiu.png

Pants proudly around your ankles :mjlol:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i don’t even think anything about this post is factually correct. But at least your using this account now :pachaha:

I was just saying they're going to start activating again

:dead:

Always really great to see a poster who told us Trump will be "the most pro black president in history" and wrote essays about how amazing Trump will be as president remerge after going dark for 4 years. Not suspect at all!

what a twisted web when they're cosplaying as both a leftist and fascist on the coli dot coli

:pachaha:

Last edited:

King Kreole

Daps
I was just saying they're going to start activating again

:dead:

Always really great to see a poster who told us Trump will be "the most pro black president in history" and wrote essays about how amazing Trump will be as president remerge after going dark for 4 years. Not suspect at all!

what a twisted web when they're cosplaying as both a leftist and fascist on the coli dot coli

:pachaha:
giphy.gif

I'll be glad to thin out the ranks of the Short Bus Brigade yet again.

Have you ever played have-you-ever? Okay, nikka, let's play. Ban bet for you to provide evidence of bolded.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Admitted liar. You really thought you were gonna do something, huh. Thanks for playing.

Before I get started, two points:
1. The statement I made was about the black community, not other minorities.
2. It's a campaign, so the evidence you'll find are statements. He has no voting record.

By "tweets demonizing blacks" I assume you're referring to the single tweet he made on November 22nd, 2015 in which he retweeted an image containing false interracial and intraracial murder rates? You'll find no opposition from me in calling that tweet racist. It props up a false and disturbing narrative. My contention is that that single tweet is not indicative of the entirety of Trump's campaign, and to give it the same weight as the numerous statements, policy proposals, and speeches he gave in the subsequent year is disingenuous. Unlike a lot of people who were shocked that Trump won (and still yet cannot comprehend the demographics of his electoral victory), I watched almost every Trump speech and rally direct and live. The MSM by and large didn't report on Trump saying things like:

He said things to this effect at almost every rally and speech. In his Convention speech, which are considered to be the apex messaging moment of a presidential campaign, he addressed African-American youth unemployment, African-American childhood poverty, and explicitly tied his primary campaign issue (immigration reform) to aiding the African-American community. His "New Deal For Black America" (can be watched in its entirety here or summarized here) alone would qualify my original proposition. So to act as though Trump's sole, or even primary, message w/r/t the Black community was that inaccurate crime statistic tweet he posted in the early months of the Republican primary is wrongheaded. There is an abundance of content Trump pumped out post-November 22nd, 2015, so relying on that single tweet as evidence kind of undermines your case.

But anyway, my original statement was that this was the most explicitly pro-black campaign in modern Republican history. It's not a rhetorical statement, there are a set list of candidates you can choose from to counter my claim. I'd honestly be interested to hear which one was consistently talking about AA childhood poverty, AA unemployment, AA communities plagued by violence (note: Trump inverted the typical Republican talking point w/r/t crime and the AA community by painting AAs as the victims of crime as opposed to the perpetrators), and AA betrayal by the political establishment.

Is this you?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
@King Kreole was outed 8 years ago :mjlol:

No rift is going to occur, that's fantasyland. Are you from the United States?

That's what I want to know. I can't believe dude is from America with the off-the-wall shyt he says about American politics. @King Kreole are you American?

:scust: fukk no, I just live here.

You not American?

Were you born in North America?

So where are you from? How long you been here?

Nope and nope.

:whoa: listen officer, I have my papers

:pachaha: at y'all turning into gestapo, you'd make great immigration officials under the Trump administration

But you're not American. Cool...that makes sense. Now I have a better perspective on why you're so clueless about American politics.

Ahh, I suspect you are correct. By virtue of being pushed out of your mother's cunny within these artificial borders, you do gain a certain deep rooted insight into the American political system and all its machinations. America, with it's robust political participation rates and first rate education system, surely breeds the most sagacious and knowledgable citizens of all nations. I, who has simply studied this topic academically, am but a novice in the face of all those born Americans whose participation has guided this nation to become the most honourable and just of all. I mean, who did de Tocqueville think he was, daring to write Democracy in America. A frenchman! The nerve! You have humbled me, sir.

Regardless, it's true that I'm not an American, so your shytty point still stands. I also like the jingoism and xenophobia with the "outsider" and "our politics" talk, as if American policy doesn't have material effects on countries all over the globe :mjlol:

yall been arguing with a 15 year old not even from this country :dead:

fukk that. Y'all are way too nice about this shyt.

Dude has been Trump cheerleader #3 all fukkn year and now he's not even fukkn American? This dude really sat here and spoke with extreme confidence and flamed entire threads with titangraphs as if he knew what the fukk he's talking about - only to find out he might be a teenager and new to the country?

Get alllllllllllllllll the way the fukk out of here.

Yes, I am a Slovenian.

King Kreole

Daps
@Pressure @88m3 This is what, the 9th? 10th thread you peabrains have tried this exact same routine with those exact same posts you seem to be incapable of reading? How many more times must we be subjected to your room-temperature IQ attempts at killshotting me?
KrKYFL2.png

There's a ban bet on the table, take it or leave it.

giphy.gif

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps

Blaming the media is a trash excuse. What people are basically admitting, then, is that doing their own research is too daunting. And that they are entitled to have a media entity explain every little thing to them on their level.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can't represent among this fakkitry :wow:

i thought we all wanted biden to win. to beat donald trump. i've made mistakes in the past: i thought we moved past that. and then, you fukkin fakkits on the left changed up :wow:

you want donald trump to win this election, because biden is the "warlord of israel"

go vote for trump, you fukkin fakkits. ill see you in novemberp

but, just to confirm;why do you want donald trump to beat joe biden?

Last edited: