WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Following polls at this point isn’t really what you should be doing. You should be following early voting numbers in swing states and seeing how they compare to 2020 and how they line up with what each campaign thinks they need to win. There’s some reason for optimism for Harris with early PA returns.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County

This CBS poll also has Kamala getting 43% of White voters, which is what Obama got in 2008, and 63% of Latino voters (a few points higher than what Biden got in 2020). Yet, they only have her up 3% nationally. Yeah, things don't add up.

It is what it is. I don't care about polls. Election Day can't come soon enough.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
VERY.

now she isn't campaigning hard enough.

i don't pay much attention to this as much anymore because i realized that people have made up their minds. you could have the election today or in a month and the result will be the same.

Exactly. I’m old enough to remember just a few weeks ago HL experts say she wasn’t doing enough media. Whether she wins or loses she has run an incredible campaign worthy of the Presidency. I think she wins because I don’t see where Trump picks up enough new or independent voters to beat her in the swing states but it’ll be close no doubt about it.