WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/4
Per Florida State Statute 775.13, any individual convicted of a felony in the State of Florida, any other U.S. state, a federal court, or any foreign state or country must register in person with the County Sheriff's Office within 48 hours of entering that county.

2/4
And be fingerprinted and photographed and list the crime for which convicted and place of conviction.

3/4
The failure of any such felon to comply with this section constitutes a second degree misdemeanor. Fla. Stat. Section 775.13(5)(a).

4/4
Here is a sample registration form from one Florida county.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:wow: Glad this thug going in the books. I may not live in Florida, but I can sleep well knowing this criminal has to watch their back. I can walk outside and breathe in that sweet, patriotic air!
I personally wouldn’t feel safe down there until that dangerous felon is locked up

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
The whole Palestine debate y'all got going on here gotta be the most unserious-ass political discussion I've ever seen. :comeon:

Unless you believe that Trump winning will not only make the situation better instead of worse, but also stop Israel from bombing the shyt out of innocent kids, and you're willing to vote for him based on that, that doesn't matter.

Of course, if you actually believe Trump and the Republicans of all people are going to undermine Israel actively, you're as smart as a bag of rocks.

Plain and simple, it doesn't matter in the slightest.

Y'all can cape for Gaza all you want, but if you don't believe either of these clowns is actually going to help them, that's not even worth discussing. Both parties are full of Israel bootlickers.

No one here really believes another Trump run will do anyone here any good, hell, the Palestine defenders aren't really going to vote for Trump out of spite either because the alternative is even worse.

Y'all got actual domestic issues to deal with, get it together.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I honestly think some, not all, Arab and Muslim leaders want this Gaza/Rafah stuff to continue up to the Democratic Convention and Debates.

There is a rumor that Blinken is working for a 6 Week Ceasefire in hopes that it can lead to an end. It doesn't mean that there will be Peace between Palestine/Israel but it will go back to the status quo in which possible the Saudis will want to sit down with Israel in returns for allowing Palestine to slowly gain statehood.

But the core message has been for a ceasefire and to stop sending weapons to Israel.

If hostilities comes to an end, it would be hard for leaders to go, "Make Palestine a State" because that type of messaging won't work... the focus was to get a ceasefire, that has happen... so that pretty much ends the focus on that subject.

With the Trump conviction, and Reproductive Rights, Arab and Muslims leaders will find their seat at the table taken away because all of America will be focusing on the internal stuff.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3
Trump's court transcripts were just released, its a massive—350 MB across 360 pages

This site built a Q&A RAG chatbot using the extracted contents.

2/3
RAG Chatbot on Trump - Trump 2024 Trial Chatbot | Mixpeek

3/3
The PyTorch profiler is really useful tool for analyzing the performance of your code.

Works by collecting detailed timing information and resource usage statistics while your model is running, allowing you to identify bottlenecks and optimize performance.

You should use the

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GO6yJ3rWQAASRwV.jpg

GO7a0RbWUAAcqGx.jpg

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I honestly think some, not all, Arab and Muslim leaders want this Gaza/Rafah stuff to continue up to the Democratic Convention and Debates.

There is a rumor that Blinken is working for a 6 Week Ceasefire in hopes that it can lead to an end. It doesn't mean that there will be Peace between Palestine/Israel but it will go back to the status quo in which possible the Saudis will want to sit down with Israel in returns for allowing Palestine to slowly gain statehood.

But the core message has been for a ceasefire and to stop sending weapons to Israel.

If hostilities comes to an end, it would be hard for leaders to go, "Make Palestine a State" because that type of messaging won't work... the focus was to get a ceasefire, that has happen... so that pretty much ends the focus on that subject.

With the Trump conviction, and Reproductive Rights, Arab and Muslims leaders will find their seat at the table taken away because all of America will be focusing on the internal stuff.
If you've been on twitter and analyzed the situation, you'll also realize that many of the anti black accounts that popped up after Elon took over are ran by Arabs. Many of whom always post the "together" meme to imply that alt right and arabs should join forces. As insensitive as this might sound, I think that the kidnappings were committed this year in order to disrupt the election and Palestinians are just the sacrificial lambs. Dont forget that MBS, Trump, and Elon go way back. I think that they saw how the Hillary email situation made some leftists turn towards Bernie and it completely ruined the race for dems. Youre seeing the same right now with leftists threatning to not vote Biden if theres no ceasefire.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
If you've been on twitter and analyzed the situation, you'll also realize that many of the anti black accounts that popped up after Elon took over are ran by Arabs. Many of whom always post the "together" meme to imply that alt right and arabs should join forces. As insensitive as this might sound, I think that the kidnappings were committed this year in order to disrupt the election and Palestinians are just the sacrificial lambs. Dont forget that MBS, Trump, and Elon go way back. I think that they saw how the Hillary email situation made some leftists turn towards Bernie and it completely ruined the race for dems. Youre seeing the same right now with leftists threatning to not vote Biden if theres no ceasefire.
...but also maybe Biden shouldn't have responded to the kidnappings by giving a blank check to the foreign army shooting fish in a barrel, blowing 6 year old's brains out of their skulls and assassinating aid workers day after day after day? Perhaps if he had responded in a humane, moral manner then those leftists wouldn't be threatening to withhold their vote. Conceivably, this reaction wasn't a foregone conclusion. Like, he didn't have to do that. At all. He had a choice to make and he chose to downplay civilian death tolls and tell racist, bald-faced lies straight to the American people designed to play into the Evil Arab trope so he could give as much bandwidth and air cover as possible for that foreign country to commit war crimes. He made that choice because he is a true believer in the fundamentally racist Zionist ideology, as he himself has admitted over and over again. No need for some MBS-Trump-Elon conspiracy theory, Biden is just tremendously horrible on this issue and is reaping those fruits.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
...but also maybe Biden shouldn't have responded to the kidnappings by giving a blank check to the foreign army shooting fish in a barrel, blowing 6 year old's brains out of their skulls and assassinating aid workers day after day after day? Perhaps if he had responded in a humane, moral manner then those leftists wouldn't be threatening to withhold their vote. Conceivably, this reaction wasn't a foregone conclusion. Like, he didn't have to do that. At all. He had a choice to make and he chose to downplay civilian death tolls and tell racist, bald-faced lies straight to the American people designed to play into the Evil Arab trope so he could give as much bandwidth and air cover as possible for that foreign country to commit war crimes. He made that choice because he is a true believer in the fundamentally racist Zionist ideology, as he himself has admitted over and over again. No need for some MBS-Trump-Elon conspiracy theory, Biden is just tremendously horrible on this issue and is reaping those fruits.
i don’t even think anything about this post is factually correct. But at least your using this account now :pachaha: