WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

‘It’s Not Bad For Me!’ Angry Colin Cowherd Blasts Trump For ‘Selling’ Bad America ‘That Doesn’t Exist’​

Phillip NietoJun 1st, 2024, 2:17 pm

337 comments

Sport personality Colin Cowherd reacted to Donald Trump’s post-criminal conviction remarks by pushing back against his claims that the trial was “rigged.”

Earlier this week, the former president was unanimously convicted by a Manhattan jury on 34 counts relating to falsifying business records for hush money payments ton Stormy Daniels during the 2016 election season. Following the conviction, Trump attacked Judge Juan Merchan and claimed the trial was “rigged” while adding the real verdict would come during the November election.

Cowherd slammed the Republican nominee for “selling” an America “that doesn’t exist” adding “you can’t keep selling me on how bad the country I live in is, because it’s not bad for me and my friends.”

“He’s trying to sell me an America that doesn’t exist,” Cowherd said on the podcast The Volume. “I don’t see crime, I’m not stumbling over homeless people. I see happy people…I’m constantly being sold an America by Donald Trump of ‘crime rates are skyrocketing.’ No, they’re actually not…you can’t keep selling me on how bad the country I live in is, because it’s not bad for me and my friends.”

He also slammed Trump’s claim that he is being targeted by the Justice Department by noting his entire campaign is a “cabal of convicts.”

“Donald Trump is now a felon,” Cowherd said. “His campaign chairman was a felon. So is his deputy campaign manager, his personal lawyer, his chief strategist, his National Security Adviser, his Trade Advisor, his Foreign Policy Adviser, his campaign fixer and his company CFO. They’re all felons. Judged by the company you keep. It’s a cabal of convicts.”

“Stop trying to sell me on ‘everything’s rigged, the country’s falling into the sea, the economy’s terrible,” Cowherd added. “The America I live in is imperfect. But compared to the rest of the world, I think we’re doing okay.”

Watch the clip above.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
alright, im a littlle more sober. i need the negativity explained to me

i know that most of you think im a cac scumbag. but why do you want donald trump to win this election :why: because of...palestine? why?

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Pressure @88m3 This is what, the 9th? 10th thread you peabrains have tried this exact same routine with those exact same posts you seem to be incapable of reading? How many more times must we be subjected to your room-temperature IQ attempts at killshotting me?
KrKYFL2.png

There's a ban bet on the table, take it or leave it.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol: @King Kreole mods already gave you warning points for it back in the day for saying nikka and not being black. :umad:

If you want to prove you’re black that’s on you. But just like you on this account and your other alias, we just gonna keep cooking with the ingredients you gave us. :ahh::cook:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Whispers are starting for Trump to "Drop Out For the Good of the Country". It's over. How are you running for President with 34 Convicted Felonies? People were so wrong about this case, it's blowing up in a lot fo peoples faces. Again his Ego won't allow it but this was a huge blow to his re-election there is no spinning it.

I haven’t seen that sentiment anywhere, where are you hearing seeing this

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
alright, im a littlle more sober. i need the negativity explained to me

i know that most of you think im a cac scumbag. but why do you want donald trump to win this election :why: because of...palestine? why?
Ita been explained ad nauseum, Joe biden wants trump to win; he's done everything In his power to ensure Trump has a chance to win including supporting Israel's war crimes unconditionally when other countries stepped back 4 months ago.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
:mjlol: @King Kreole mods already gave you warning points for it back in the day for saying nikka and not being black. :umad:

If you want to prove you’re black that’s on you. But just like you on this account and your other alias, we just gonna keep cooking with the ingredients you gave us. :ahh::cook:
CJLsXKo.png

why are you posting like you grew up in a house with lead paint? making up warning points and hunting for fake aliases, you ain't cooking shyt but that stepped on crack.

l4Ki2obCyAQS5WhFe.webp

But if you're so sure that i'm not black, then let's ban bet it. You could be the Short Bus Gang hero. Enough bullshyt, put your money where your lazy mouth is. Otherwise get back in your hole.

And by the way you mental midget, when I said Trump was doing more to make inroads with the black vote than any other Republican candidate in modern history...

Instead of gargling Biden's nutsack go run and tell that, bytch.