WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
your buddies in Hamas put Biden in a bad position, with their brutal terrorist attack. now israel is responding to that attack, whether biden wants them to or not. you have to lie and whine about biden, to try to change the reality of the situation; Hamas started it, Israel is ending it

"Israel is responding" and "Israel is ending it" by slaughtering 15,000 kids yeah you're fukking zionist scum :francis:

And where is the lie about Biden exactly

Does Biden support this genocide, yes or no

Has Biden refused to pivot depite his poll numbers plummeting and his own voters rejecting him, yes or no

Is Biden still selling weapons to Israel, yes or no

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Israel is responding" and "Israel is ending it" by slaughtering 15,000 kids yeah you're fukking zionist scum :francis:

And where is the lie about Biden exactly

Does Biden support this genocide, yes or no

Has Biden refused to pivot depite his poll numbers plummeting and his own voters rejecting him, yes or no

Is Biden still selling weapons to Israel, yes or no
no, biden doesn't support it. but israel is a sovereign country, you fukking idiot. so biden can't tell netanyahu what to do

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no, biden doesn't support it
When did Biden show he didn't support it

Was it when he was repeating IDF lies

Or was it when he was selling weapons to Israel

Or maybe was it when he flat out told the press he wasn't changing his stance on Israel despite 80% of his base supporting a permanent ceasefire

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did Biden show he didn't support it

Was it when he was repeating IDF lies

Or was it when he was selling weapons to Israel

Or maybe was it when he flat out told the press he wasn't changing his stance on Israel despite 80% of his base supporting a permanent ceasefire
when he wasn't the president of israel, and didn't ask for Hamas to initiate a terrorist attack :yeshrug:

i mean, i'm just trying to pinpoint your position. when an unchecked, second term trump is;

-shutting down the border
-breaking a bottle of champagne on Kushner Condos, formerly Gaza
-deporting record amounts of illegals
-drilling for more oil
-banning transgender surgery for children

your stance will be "well, it was worth it for palestine, biden was a warlord"?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I look at all these things happening overseas and let out a sigh to be honest. I'm black. My main focus on the presidency are the judges and the backsliding of civil liberties happening right here, right now in America. They ain't fixed shyt since biblical days. Inheritance of headaches from back when they thought the world was flat. I'm not going to care more about that when we have all these fukking goofballs running around for the GOP. Trump normalizes these dipshyts. MTG should not be a normal thing. Mike Lindell should not be a normal thing. Kari Lake, Mark Robinson, Byron Donalds. It goes on and on. I was raised to make sure your shyt was straight before anything else. America's shyt ain't straight so I'm voting blue to try to right a lot of wrongs.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when he wasn't the president of israel, and didn't ask for Hamas to initiate a terrorist attack :yeshrug:
Did he repeat IDF lies, yes or no

Did he sell weapons to Israel, yes or no

Did he tell the press as recently as a month ago that he wasn't going to change his stance, yes or no

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he repeat IDF lies, yes or no

Did he sell weapons to Israel, yes or no

Did he tell the press as recently as a month ago that he wasn't going to change his stance, yes or no
-no more than the left repeated Hamas' lies

-no, congress sold weapons to israel

-probably, since Hamas was still at large, with hostages :yeshrug:

but hey man; i respect your decision. vote for this guy instead

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You must be misinformed, Republicans don't give a shyt about trumps criminal trial.
What does that have to do with him only selectively giving us half the news. If he is only seeking to inform us, I’d expect for him to inform us of everything. The criminal trial of a former president and current presidential candidate should at minimum be mentioned at least once in a while (and the thread be pinned being that he is a mod) but we all know his play here. Thankfully he has a couple of you to carry water for him and a couple of us to hold him accountable like the you hold the warlord accountable.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong.

But of course you knew that, as several people have pointed it out to you for months now.

But you don't care because you're a zionist. :manny:
we'll all be zionists, if trump wins in november. it will be the official position of america, and our foreign policy

why do you want that to happen, again?

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
-no, congress sold weapons to israel
A reminder to everyone that it's already been brought to @the cac mamba's attention on at least 3 different occasions that Biden has been circumventing congress to sell the weapons to Israel. He has acknowledged this already, and yet here he is, repeating the same lie again.

And again, @the cac mamba got some weird posts, why is he around?
GNab05maMAAussF

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL