WHO WINS?

• Total voters

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
(AP) — During the presidential election four years ago, the Equal Ground Education Fund hired over 100 people to go door-to-door and attend festivals, college homecomings and other events to help register voters across Florida. Their efforts for this year’s elections look much different.
A state law passed last year forced them to stop in-person voter registration, cut staff and led to a significant drop in funding. Organizers aren’t sure how robust their operations will be in the fall.

Genesis Robinson, the group’s interim executive director, said the law has had a “tremendous impact” on its ability to host events and get into communities to engage directly with potential voters.

“Prior to all of these changes, we were able to operate in a space where we were taking action and prepare our communities and make sure they were registered to vote — and help if they weren’t,” he said.

Florida is one of several states, including Kansas, Missouri and Texas, where Republicans have enacted voting restrictions since 2021 that created or enhanced criminal penalties and fines for those who assist voters. The laws have forced some voter outreach groups to cease operations, while others have greatly altered or reduced their activities.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
This stupid bytch needs to go away forever. If her selfish ass didn’t manipulate the primary in 2016, we might not have Trump in the first place.
And now we see why there is an anti left push around here.

The primary had jack to do with that. But I can see it still has folks on here butthurt.

Bernie never had a chance fellas. Let it go. And quit dumping on Hillary and the Left regarding it. It's infantile.
Trump got lucky. Folks staying home not taking the election seriously. And the email fiasco. That stuff put Trump in office. He barely took the swing states. As evidenced in 2020 when he didn't get them at all.

I for one hope Hillary keeps speaking her mind. She was right about a lot of stuff.

Daps
Eh, Dems have plenty of reason to panic.

-Inflation has been crushing Biden. There are people who voted Biden in 2020 that will vote Trump in 2024. Some may have even voted Trump in 2016.
-Biden failed on Immigration.
-Low information voters are geared toward Trump. They don't really care that Trump tried to overthrow the government. They think he can get prices down.
-Biden has failed on the Israel/Gaza war.
-Biden's age and tripping over words in speeches will always be an issue for voters who think he's just not up to it. He comes off very old with no energy on TV. Trump comes off energetic and strong on TV even with Trump's gaffes.

If Biden was running against DeSantis or Haley, he'd get crushed. Luckily Trump is a uniquely bad candidate in so many different ways.

If the election is a referendum on Biden, Biden loses. If the election is a referendum on Trump, which I think it will be, Biden wins.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And now we see why there is an anti left push around here.

The primary had jack to do with that. But I can see it still has folks on here butthurt.

Bernie never had a chance fellas. Let it go. And quit dumping on Hillary and the Left regarding it. It's infantile.
Trump got lucky. Folks staying home not taking the election seriously. And the email fiasco. That stuff put Trump in office. He barely took the swing states. As evidenced in 2020 when he didn't get them at all.

I for one hope Hillary keeps speaking her mind. She was right about a lot of stuff.
I voted for the entitled bytch, but let’s not act like the 2016 primary wasn’t a damn coronation from the onset and the whole Democratic Party was aligned against Brother Bernie.

Hillary’s personal ambition is what gave us Trump because any other candidate beats Trump easily. Bottom line, I don’t want to be lectured by her unscrupulous ass.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If the election is a referendum on Trump, which I think it will be

This really is what it's going to come down to because Trump's rhetoric and mental health has only gotten worse since November 7th 2020. And then he has the financial problems and the criminal problems.