WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
Yeah, his second in command who said the only thing she would change from his administration is adding more Republicans is.

:mjlol:No they do not.
When will you stop grading Trump on the white privilege curve and Kamala on the extraordinary minority succeeding during Jim Crow curve?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
So Israel has started bombing Iran 11 days before the election?

Dems are such dumbasses.
I'm glad to have been on the right side calling out this obvious election interference by bibi almost a year ago. He wants trump to win and it's been blatantly obvious for a looooong time. Blue maga been defending him at every turn

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

I guess we got the credibility on the line polls coming out now.

"yeah boss i tried my best to help shape the narrative, but it's my livelihood and if i want people to take me seriously when I say president harris is underwater or this policy is hated by america i gotta have something to make me look legit like."

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m confused honestly. How is Kamala going to be blamed for Israel attacking Iran when Trump is encouraging Bibi to continue his campaign

It isn't Kamala's fault, it's Biden's. Trump might be putting a battery in Bibi's back now but if Biden hadn't been doing it for the last 10 months things might not have gotten so bad.

Ultimately it just looks bad for this to be going on during a Dem administration and makes Biden look weak.