WHO WINS?

• Total voters

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
"All the polls are wrong and Biden has this in the bag easy." :hula: "All criticism of Biden on this website must be attacked because it's a very close race."

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol:

failure to brag about BEATING TRUMP's oil production, out of fear of offending the far left, leads to weak, pathetic messaging like this. just a travesty

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

:mjlol:

failure to brag about BEATING TRUMP's oil production, out of fear of offending the far left, leads to weak, pathetic messaging like this. just a travesty

send him an email

I mean even you're aware of it now after numerous people here brow beat you over uneducated whining

:yeshrug:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe somebody should tell Joe Biden that since he's the one sacrificing his reelection for him.
this is the opinion of a deranged lefist, not a fact

you still seem to be under the impression biden is running in the democratic primary, not the general election, where Hamas put him in a terrible position by initiating a brutal terrorist attack

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
send him an email

I mean even you're aware of it now after numerous people here brow beat you over uneducated whining

:yeshrug:
biden has been reduced to bragging about releasing 1/20th of america's daily oil usage, before a holiday weekend, in an attempt to message on gas prices, because he's knows he's losing on the issue. i'm not gonna apologize for calling out a failure when i see one :yeshrug:

i know it's no longer the mainstream position in the thread, but i still want biden to win in november. this isnt cutting it

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Deniro speech in front of the court where Trump is was just odd

Not that he said anything that was wrong but wtf was the point of that

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the opinion of a deranged lefist, not a fact

you still seem to be under the impression biden is running in the democratic primary, not the general election, where Hamas put him in a terrible position by initiating a brutal terrorist attack
This you
this would be a pretty epic reversal from Biden. he's literally losing almost every poll :mjlol: his win will end polling as an industry, for good

So you acknowledge that Biden is losing on every poll, but somehow that has nothing to do with his support of a genocide that 70% of voters want an end to, and that hundreds of thousands of voters in his own base rejected him over in must-win swing states :jbhmm:

Also, is this you

biden has been reduced to bragging about releasing 1/20th of america's daily oil usage, before a holiday weekend, in an attempt to message on gas prices, because he's knows he's losing on the issue. i'm not gonna apologize for calling out a failure when i see one :yeshrug:

i know it's no longer the mainstream position in the thread, but i still want biden to win in november. this isnt cutting it
So he's a failure on gas but not the overwhelming support of a genocide :jbhmm:

You are never beating the zionist allegations.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are never beating the zionist allegations.
i don't care. because if you accuse me of zionism, that just means you're a fukking idiot :mjlol:

your buddies in Hamas put Biden in a bad position, with their brutal terrorist attack. now israel is responding to that attack, whether biden wants them to or not. you have to lie and whine about biden, to try to change the reality of the situation; Hamas started it, Israel is ending it

and that shouldn't ultimately affect how you vote on american domestic policy, which is what really matters, if you're a remotely serious person. i mean, i can't even fathom the level of whining and crying i would see in here, from some of the shyt that an unchecked trump would do in a second term, that you USED to care about up until october 6th

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I think we’d like to be fully informed. Surely there is some new information about an ongoing criminal trial, floundering GOP support or dwindling campaign finances, amongst other things? But I guess not :mjgrin:
You must be misinformed, Republicans don't give a shyt about trumps criminal trial.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and Trump been beefing.. you just to busy posting shyt polls and Maga talking points

lol not at all I don’t buy the polls

I know they have beef I just thought it was odd that an actor was having a political press conference