• Total voters

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
DON'T just cancel WAPO... Close your amazon account
i'm truly contemplating this one. i'll still buy stuff from them, but only when i have enough in the order to qualify for free shipping (what is it now $35?). i don't take advantage of prime video to the point i would actually miss it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

It’s a wrap for Kamala

jeff bezos is a piece of shyt. they all capitulating to trump.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

It’s not surprising. He did it to Puerto Rico in ‘17.

My issue is why doesn’t this come up in interviews or during his debates? This wasn’t a major issue in 2020 either.

And he also did it with the Cali wildfires and he slow walked giving masks and ventilators to blue states. I also remember maga voters telling blue state governors to get some boot straps and blaming them for not having good budget policy allowing them to find their own disaster recovery relief.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps

It’s why she’s campaigning to the right but you can’t be more to the right than a Republican. The last person who got that off was Clinton in the 90s.

She also can’t run on a relatively strong economy because of inflation. But let’s be realistic. Democrats out performed the polls in 2022 despite all this. If Harris loses it will be because republicans had better turn out efforts. If Dem-leaning voters turn out, they should win. To the extent she may lose some of those voters - I think it has more to do with sexism and racism. Trump had run racialized politics in a way that no one ever did against Obama.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Tryna figure out the point of wasting Beyonce in Houston? Or going to Texas period

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Tryna figure out the point of wasting Beyonce in Houston? Or going to Texas period
The abortion incident they want to highlight happened in Texas:

Friday’s rally in Houston – an event that will also feature music superstar and Houston native Beyoncé – will spotlight Amanda and Josh Zurawski, the Texas couple who led a lawsuit against the state’s abortion bans after Amanda suffered life-threatening pregnancy complications but couldn’t have an abortion in the deep-red state.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The percentage of people age 65+ who make up early voters has gone up considerably. The percentage of people younger than 50 who make up the early voters gone down.

I would expect the number of Dems voting on Election Day to be much higher than 2020 and this makes total sense with no Covid restrictions.