WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
NYTimes poll came out putting Trump one point ahead nationally

Washington post and other major liberal newspapers have refused to endorse either her or Trump. Trump is expected but that's bad on Harris part

Early voting results of several swing states were released today and so far Republicans have been drastically overperforming in them. Such as Nevada.

A dead giveaway that most likely Trump wins since Republicans vote in even bigger droves on the actual election day

In 2020 Biden and the Democrats were leading in those numbers alot and obviously ended up winning

Yes I'm down for that bet. Bet you $200 Trump wins.

If you are wrong, what are the consequences? Walking away, not being banned? :beli:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

You got it. I got Kamala. Bet to be paid no later than midnight November 6th. And no pulling out. No matter what happens before election day.

icegif-170.gif

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:

Washington post and other major liberal newspapers have refused to endorse either her or Trump. Trump is expected but that's bad on Harris part

Early voting results of several swing states were released today and so far Republicans have been drastically overperforming in them. Such as Nevada.

A dead giveaway that most likely Trump wins since Republicans vote in even bigger droves on the actual election day

In 2020 Biden and the Democrats were leading in those numbers alot and obviously ended up winning

Such as Nevada? That’s the only state that’s why you couldn’t name any others. Dems are outperforming republicans in virtually every other swing state

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps

Republicans are pushing early voting versus 2020, dems numbers look great in pa and Michigan

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

Now I know you're being obtuse.

It's already been confirmed that the editorial board of both the Washington Post and LA Times were set to endorse Kamala but their billionaire owners out and squashed it before they could.