WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Be honest, when Walz was selected as the VP choice did you think we’d be worried about the Midwest this late in the race? Yeah, some will say she’s just dotting her i’s and crossing her t’s, but I think it’s a little ominous that a rush of time and resources has been shifted to Michigan here lately. Also, the finger pointing started a few weeks ago. Mehdi, one of her initial vocal backers to takeover Biden based on her electability, has been sounding the alarm on Michigan and has all of a sudden started sounding more pessimistic about her chances.

I can’t agree with this. Bro that blue wall you’re referring to are consistently swing states every election cycle. Kamala got Tim to assist her in the Midwest but that by no means means it was going to be a slam dunk that she was going to win those states

These states are always going to be up for grabs and her putting resources there underscores how important the state is

taker597

Superstar
Daps

They know these billionaire will only get richer and sooner or later. Dems are going to eventually have to lose.

We have to start creating safe guard from Russia disinformation. Musk has to be arrested. Twitter needs to be seized. It must be made illegal for News Organization and politican to lie and create disinformation