Veteran
Daps

42 tweets inside

1/53
@atrupar
Harris wraps up a star-studded rally in the Atlanta suburbs

2/53
@atrupar
Harris frames the election as a choice between Trump and his enemies list or her and her to-do list

3/53
@atrupar
"Someone who suggests we should terminate the Constitution should never again stand behind the seal of the president of the United States of America. Never again!"

4/53
@atrupar
Kamala Harris: Just this week America heard from John Kelly ... who said that as president Trump praised Hitler. Take a moment to think about what that means ... this is not 2016 and it is not 2020.

5/53
@RCampbellmc58
Obama is eviscerating Trump.

[Quoted tweet]
Obama: Joe Biden sent you a check during the pandemic, just like I gave people relief during the great recession. The thing is, we didn't put our names on it, because it wasn't about feeding our egos.

6/53
@atrupar
Kamala Harris: Unlike Donald Trump who had $400m served to him on a silver platter and still managed to file for bankruptcy 6 times. He talked about being a good businessman. C'mon.

7/53
@atrupar
Kamala Harris: "Well Georgia, in 12 days, it's Donald Trump's turn!"

8/53
@atrupar
Obama introduces Kamala Harris and the crowd goes wild

9/53
@atrupar
Obama: If you look at a country like Canada, the per capita death rate was 60% lower than it was here in the US ... some people might've been alive if we had a competent administration instead of talking about injecting bleach into your arm

10/53
@atrupar
Obama: No president is going to eliminate poverty in one term or eliminate racism. It takes steps. That incremental improvement adds up.

11/53
@atrupar
Obama: Joe Biden sent you a check during the pandemic, just like I gave people relief during the great recession. The thing is, we didn't put our names on it, because it wasn't about feeding our egos.

12/53
@zwiitt
👇🏻

[Quoted tweet]
I'm going to put together a thread covering the Obama-Harris rally near Atlanta, Georgia. Follow along for clips and commentary.

GasU3zYXYAA6WfR.jpg

13/53
@atrupar
Obama: Yeah it was good -- because it was my economy!

14/53
@atrupar
Obama: She worked at McDonald's in college to pay her expenses. She didn't pretend to work at McDonald's when it was closed for a photo op.

15/53
@atrupar
Obama: Unlike the first time, he'll be surrounded by people who are just as loony as he is ... we do not need four years of a wannabe king, a wannabe dictator, running around trying to punish his enemies.

16/53
@atrupar
Obama: "His chairman of the joint chiefs of staff -- that is the top of the top brass in our military -- said he is dangerous ... these are serious people. This is a decorated soldier and Marine who served in battle. They are not 'woke liberals.'"

17/53
@atrupar
Obama: "The other day Gen. John Kelly, Donald Trump's former chief of staff, said that Trump told him he wanted his generals to be like Hitler's generals. Don't boo, vote. In politics, a good rule of thumb is don't say you want to do anything like Hitler."

18/53
@atrupar
I'm going to put together a thread covering the Obama-Harris rally near Atlanta, Georgia. Follow along for clips and commentary.

GasU3zYXYAA6WfR.jpg

19/53
@atrupar
Tyler Perry: I'm the kind of American who believes that poll workers should do their civic duty without being harassed like Ruby Freeman & Shaye Moss. And I'm not the kind of American that glories in an 80-year-old man being hit by a hammer bc you don't agree with his wife

20/53
@atrupar
Trump to Fox News on John Kelly saying he praised Hitler: "He was a bully. He was a bad guy ... he wasn't a smart guy."

21/53
@atrupar
here's Bruce Springsteen's performance of "Dancing in the Dark" at the Harris-Obama rally in Georgia

22/53
@atrupar
here's Bruce Springsteen's performance of "Land of Hope and Dreams" at the Harris-Obama rally in Georgia

23/53
@atrupar
"I'm Bruce Springsteen and I'm here today to support Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz for president and vice president. And to oppose Donald Trump and JD Vance. Here's why -- I want a president who reveres the constitution ... Trump is running to be an American tyrant ... "

24/53
@atrupar
here's the Bruce Springsteen's performance of "The Promised Land" at the Harris-Obama rally in Georgia

25/53
@atrupar
The Trump campaign is taking a bold stance in favor of indoor heating

26/53
@atrupar
JD Vance: "If you work hard and play by the rules, you oughta be able to heat your home on a cold winter night. That's what we're fighting for."

(Seems pretty, uh, basic?)

27/53
@davidrlurie
Trump trademarked the phrase.

[Quoted tweet]
Trump: "Last night he blew it. He said 'lock him up.' He's not allowed to say that."

28/53
@oneunderscore__
I mean they can't make it any worse.

[Quoted tweet]
Trump says migrants with weapons have taken over Times Square. Big, if true.

29/53
@atrupar
Yikes -- missed this one live

[Quoted tweet]
Trump: “Putin went into Afghanistan”

30/53
@atrupar
Trump: "With your vote this November we are going to fire ... Kamala Harsssss. We're gonna fire. Get the hell. We're gonna fire Kamala. We're gonna get her out of here."

31/53
@atrupar
Trump: "Get your fat ass out of the couch, you're going to vote."

32/53
@atrupar
Trump asks his fans to give Kari Lake a round of applause as she heads to do a hit on Laura Ingraham's show

33/53
@atrupar
Trump shouts out Joe Arpaio and says, "he didn't play games at the border"

34/53
@atrupar
Trump: "She's a low IQ individual. I'm telling you. I'm good at this stuff. She's a low IQ person."

35/53
@atrupar
calling for the death penalty is a big applause line at Trump rallies

36/53
@MattOrtega
Times Square at this very moment:

[Quoted tweet]

Gar_qbwbAAAe1Vx.jpg

37/53
@Acyn
Samuel L. Jackson: I’m so proud to support our next president of the United States Kamala Harris

38/53
@atrupar
Trump on reporters: "They're just bad people ... they're the enemy of the people."

39/53
@atrupar
Trump: "The United States now is an occupied country. But it will soon be an occupied country no longer. November 5 will be called liberation day in America."

40/53
@atrupar
this is what CNN gets for taking Trump live

[Quoted tweet]
Trump calls CNN fake news on CNN

41/53
@atrupar

42/53
@nick_field90
Imagine that inscribed on the Statue of Liberty....

[Quoted tweet]
Trump: "We're like a garbage can for the world ... you know, that's the first time I've ever said that ... it's a very accurate description"

Gar8WsHW8AAYFPM.jpg

43/53
@atrupar
Trump just exhumed irony, murdered it anew, and then reburied it

[Quoted tweet]
Trump: "Last night he blew it. He said 'lock him up.' He's not allowed to say that."

44/53
@atrupar

45/53
@atrupar
Trump calls CNN fake news on CNN

46/53
@atrupar
Trump: "We're like a garbage can for the world ... you know, that's the first time I've ever said that ... it's a very accurate description"

47/53
@McFaul
George W Bush was president when Russia invaded Georgia.

The Russian annexation of Crimea and war in Donbas endured for the entire four years of Trumps presidency. He showed no “strength” in trying to stop that war.

[Quoted tweet]
On CNBC, @BillAckman makes the case for Trump by blaming Biden for Russia's invasion of Georgia, which happened during the Bush administration. 🤡

48/53
@atrupar
Trump is very red today

Gar6woqWUAAZQFQ.jpg

49/53
@atrupar
Let me note up top that if you appreciate me watching Trump so you don't have to, please support what I do by signing up for my newsletter. I think you'll enjoy Public Notice and paid subscribers make my work possible. Subscribe to Public Notice

50/53
@atrupar
I'm going to put together a thread covering Trump's rally in Tempe, Arizona. Follow along for clips and commentary.

51/53
@PaulaChertok
ICYMI Trump is now promising to "allow" paramilitary vigilantes to attack "migrants" in New York City.

And if you think fascist thugs will carefully distinguish which immigrants they beat up in violent pogroms across American cities, I have a bridge to sell you.

[Quoted tweet]
Trump claims that migrants with military weapons are taking over Times Square in New York "but we have guys that want to confront them. And they're gonna be allowed to confront them. And we're gonna get them the hell out of here."

52/53
@atrupar
Trump is pulling out the big guns to try to shore up his numbers with women in Arizona

Gar3yIvXcAAeWSW.jpg

53/53
@igorbobic
Waiting for Harris and Obama in Georgia

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Younger Jewish Americans, like folks the Catholic Church, are taking a less hardline stance to things of the pass. Some are leaving their Synagogues because they enforcing the whole "Jewish Good/Palestinian Bad" stuff. It won't happen immediately, but Jewish factions like the ADL and AIPAC will be going the way of the NRA; already have begun in fact.

Israel is going to be seen as a pariah going forward... no matter how much PR repair they try.

Last edited:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching cnn charlamagne and rye on Anderson neck :mjlol: got him copping please saying his job isn't to be like msnbc, he just want to be a news caster, he not interested in anchor opinions or saying his opinion. Basically cnn is trying to be down the middle and useless

They was on his ass:laff:

He ain't never booking two black people on the show at the same time again. :mjlol:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Watching cnn charlamagne and rye on Anderson neck :mjlol: got him copping please saying his job isn't to be like msnbc, he just want to be a news caster, he not interested in anchor opinions or saying his opinion. Basically cnn is trying to be down the middle and useless
I need video of this injected into my veins now

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You.

Of all people.

Need to STFU.

Your predictions the last 6 years been wrong as hell. I mean ALL OF THEM!

Me? You been making the same posts for 10 years in non political discussions. Earlier on you would repeat the same shyt I said

The way you and others are acting in here and you wonder why so many people left this forum for other rap forums

You all wanna be a monolith and it's a crime if anyone has an opinion that is different than the popular opinion

I say Trump wins and I have to be a Maga supporter. If anyone doesn't say Kamala is winning it's an issue

This isn't the 2022 Midterms. Like I said be here November 5th and I want to see which posters are man enough to being wrong

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Charlamagne: Why don't ya'll wanna talk about how Trump is a facist? Every time it's brought up, you wanna talk about what Kamala's doing

Anderson:...So do you think Kamala should go on Rogan's podcast too?

Charlamagne:....You're literally proving my point :gucci:

:mjlol: