WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I live in Missouri and they have early voting (they call it no-excuse absentee voting for some absurd reason). It's actually being recommended to people this year because of how lengthy the ballot is with amendments and judges. Probably going either tomorrow or early next week to vote.

Voted earlier today in north county STL…picked up my mom and took her to a polling site at a library right down the street from her crib…more people than i expected but wasn’t in line more than 10 minutes…

Voted for Big Sis C-cubed and Coach Walz

Yes for the sports betting and abortion amendment …ready to hit on some parlays

Wrote in “Free Palestine” in the 1st district congressional seat as a protest vote against AIPAC primary’ing Cori Bush….and in solidarity with our single issue Gaza focused brethren in the thread

Voted to :camby: two of the MO Supreme Court judges that refused to pause Marcellus Williams’ execution

Praying Kunce stuns and gets Hawley out the paint

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dangerous behavior. This will almost certainly lead to political violence.

And I'd imagine CNN/NBC/ABC/etc will give him the "Breaking News: Trump Declares Victory" headline he wants flashing across television screens.

I assume he will do this around 11PM, EST. Presumably before PA has been called, perhaps minutes before MI/WI are called.