WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Me? You been making the same posts for 10 years in non political discussions. Earlier on you would repeat the same shyt I said

The way you and others are acting in here and you wonder why so many people left this forum for other rap forums

You all wanna be a monolith and it's a crime if anyone has an opinion that is different than the popular opinion

I say Trump wins and I have to be a Maga supporter. If anyone doesn't say Kamala is winning it's an issue

This isn't the 2022 Midterms. Like I said be here November 5th and I want to see which posters are man enough to being wrong

If anything, your posts remind them of incel content and basically doing white supremacist shyt. Everyone in here agrees that your predictions are not only wrong, you also say them in bad faith.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Me? You been making the same posts for 10 years in non political discussions. Earlier on you would repeat the same shyt I said

The way you and others are acting in here and you wonder why so many people left this forum for other rap forums

You all wanna be a monolith and it's a crime if anyone has an opinion that is different than the popular opinion

I say Trump wins and I have to be a Maga supporter. If anyone doesn't say Kamala is winning it's an issue

This isn't the 2022 Midterms. Like I said be here November 5th and I want to see which posters are man enough to being wrong
I'll admit I was wrong if Kamala loses. But I'm confident she won't. You down for a 200 dollar cashapp bet?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truly hope you’re right. Would love for Trump to lose quickly and swiftly

Don’t get me wrong, I'm not saying it’s going to be quick or swift. It’s within the margins in all the swing states. I just think the Dem coalition has the numbers advantage. All they needed was enthusiasm which Kamala brought.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Alabama, Kentucky, Missouri, New Hampshire, and Oklahoma don't have true early voting in October

I live in Missouri and they have early voting (they call it no-excuse absentee voting for some absurd reason). It's actually being recommended to people this year because of how lengthy the ballot is with amendments and judges. Probably going either tomorrow or early next week to vote.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I live in Missouri and they have early voting (they call it no-excuse absentee voting for some absurd reason). It's actually being recommended to people this year because of how lengthy the ballot is with amendments and judges. Probably going either tomorrow or early next week to vote.
Well, that's misleading AF, but it's probably done on purpose like that