WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Yea man....I wanted to say Mark Robinson is bringing Trump down in NC but IF that Marist poll is accurate we're seeing the same dynamic across multiple states. So it can't be Robinson. For all the grief people give Kamala for campaign decisions lets be real about one thing: David Plouffe is not stupid, and he is VERY effective. If the numbers we're seeing can be confirmed in another poll of early voters I think it explains the campaign shift to talking to republicans. They're seeing data that shows a good 5%+ of republicans are willing to vote for her, and if that holds in GA/NC Trump is doomed.

Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Valley of the SUNS

For reference there are a few data points that traditionally have given us an idea of where things stand. Washington (the state) open primaries in certain districts, bellwether PA districts, and Iowa. All three look good for Kamala right now...like really good. With Iowa I'm not saying she will win the state, she's clearly gonna lose it. But in 2016 Trump had a massive lead there that later proved to preview the Midwestern shift to Trump in MI/WI/PA. This year Trump is only up about 5-7 points in Iowa. The Washington races were near blowouts for dems, and PA districts suggest Kamala is up comfortably.

I'm just sayin'.

Counterpoint: didn't Trump win all or nearly all the bellwether counties in 2020?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Yea man....I wanted to say Mark Robinson is bringing Trump down in NC but IF that Marist poll is accurate we're seeing the same dynamic across multiple states. So it can't be Robinson. For all the grief people give Kamala for campaign decisions lets be real about one thing: David Plouffe is not stupid, and he is VERY effective. If the numbers we're seeing can be confirmed in another poll of early voters I think it explains the campaign shift to talking to republicans. They're seeing data that shows a good 5%+ of republicans are willing to vote for her, and if that holds in GA/NC Trump is doomed.

Man you are saying makes no sense :mindblown:

HL has been telling me every day her campaign is making mistake after mistake and if she wins it has nothing to do with this unprecedented campaign strategy :sadcam:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I think she beats Biden’s turnout in GA. Most people don’t remember they weren’t paying attention to GA like that until the last few weeks before the election. They’ve focused on it a lot more this cycle.

…Now whether it’s enough to win the state remains to be seen but I feel it’s more likely to be blue than NC :francis:

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think she beats Biden’s turnout in GA. Most people don’t remember they weren’t paying attention to GA like that until the last few weeks before the election. They’ve focused on it a lot more this cycle.

…Now whether it’s enough to win remains to be seen but I feel it’s more likely to be blue than NC :francis:
Man I hope so. Georgia worries me the most out of the swing states in play. But I do understand most if not all of the crooked electoral board changes have been shot down right? so there's less blatant corruption at least

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Perfect counter move to trump on Rogan. And Shannon been doing better numbers than rogan lately on YouTube. Better for her to go into a friendly space than risk an ambush.

If she's gonna go on any cac platform she'd be better off going on Theo von. He's a republican but he's at least reasonable. And he's been giving both sides a fair chance to make their case. Had Bernie and mark cuban on. And he won't give her a tough interview.