WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'll give her this: it's a better answer than she's been giving, but "there's an opportunity" doesn't actually mean anything when she and her staffers have already ruled out an arms embargo, and have no actual plan to force Netanyahu to the table. She's just talking out of both sides of her mouth again.
This guy is almost getting to the point where he realizes that a two state solution will require better leadership with the parties involved.

Unfortunately, he thinks the only reason a two state solution doesn’t exist is because America.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

*Pretends to be shocked at Conservative Shill pulls for Trump*

Nate Silver is a degenerate gambler. I listen to the 538 podcast, and that mf was unbearable to listen to before ABC canned him like a year ago. I actually stopped listening to the podcast for awhile because of him.

And that other stupid chick Clare Malone that tried to cancel Hassan Minhaj over a story he told on his Netflix standup special not being 100% true :beli:

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Biggest thing to reconcile in this election is that it feels like both parties are speaking to shyt the average person doesn’t care about.

All these Trump ads are about giving transgender prisoners surgeries. The average person doesn’t care about / isn’t threatened by transgenders, they may encounter 3-4 transgender people in an entire year.

On the flip side Dems are trying to make Trump this big boogey man like the world will end if he’s elected. But guess what he was president for 4 years and we are still standing. People aren’t afraid of a Trump presidency like they were in 2016 / 2020. I’d never vote for him but I’m not scared of it.

Neither party is talking about any issues of consequence. And when they are asked about real issues in town halls, they give non-answers.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Biggest thing to reconcile in this election is that it feels like both parties are speaking to shyt the average person doesn’t care about.

All these Trump ads are about giving transgender prisoners surgeries. The average person doesn’t care about / isn’t threatened by transgenders, they may encounter 3-4 transgender people in an entire year.

On the flip side Dems are trying to make Trump this big boogey man like the world will end if he’s elected. But guess what he was president for 4 years and we are still standing. People aren’t afraid of a Trump presidency like they were in 2016 / 2020. I’d never vote for him but I’m not scared of it.

Neither party is talking about any issues of consequence. And when they are asked about real issues in town halls, they give non-answers.
Tell me you are a white man without telling me