WHO WINS?

• Total voters

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
These interviews are a total indictment of the media system and class. The average American voter does not know what a pardon is. These questions are insulting. Who do these media interviews represent? what voice do they give to anyone?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
These interviews are a total indictment of the media system and class. The average American voter does not know what a pardon is. These questions are insulting. Who do these media interviews represent? what voice do they give to anyone?
Podcasts been 100x better for both candidates, because they go out of their way to humanize them and have easy discussions while media ask trash question and cry why they aren't given interviews.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Why would it be 'good' that she didn't give a straight answer about using American tax dollars to bomb brown kids :stopitslime:
But isn't Kamala supposed to be "100% behind Israel", so a non-answer should indicate some hesitancy towards Israel, no? :ohhh:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I mean her policy are way left of Biden.... I don't understand why does she needs to spell it out. Probably all the stupid MAGA rhetoric like she can actually do something.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But isn't Kamala supposed to be "100% behind Israel", so a non-answer should indicate some hesitancy towards Israel, no? :ohhh:

I'll give her this: it's a better answer than she's been giving, but "there's an opportunity" doesn't actually mean anything when she and her staffers have already ruled out an arms embargo, and have no actual plan to force Netanyahu to the table. She's just talking out of both sides of her mouth again.