WHO WINS?

• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So where we at? Is Kamala really slipping or is this hyperbole? I’ve completely lost touch with life outside my four walls
Damn big dog you missed a lot. Hope all is well with you and lil man :salute:

Cliff notes: we good and pay attention to early voting numbers

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So where we at? Is Kamala really slipping or is this hyperbole? I’ve completely lost touch with life outside my four walls

Anyone who says they know for sure is full of shyt. The polling data has become a complete mess. All we have to look at or should be looking at is early voting data...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: i gotta be honest; running as a democrat this cycle is the toughest challenge i've ever seen

they can't exactly own the last 4 years...but they have to say they deserve 4 more years. that's an insanely tough tightrope to walk

it's why i said from day 1, their ONLY answer had to be, "i inherited a disaster from trump"

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
She started a bit shaky. She was laughing too damn much. Coming off like a comedian laughing at their own jokes. But she closed it out strong. Middle of the road showing but that's usually what you expect from somebody running for president. Too scared to piss off any specific group so they end up rambling and evading direct answers.

Obviously she doesn't have the charisma of Obama but she's serviceable:yeshrug:... This isn't gonna sway anybody either way, but none of these things will matter on election day. People have made up their minds.