WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Say what you want about Trump but he connects with humans in such a cult like way that he could literally sh1t on their dead sister and they are still voting for him
Not even just her sister but their entire ethnicity and he has done so for a decade... and she's still voting for him :snoop:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So we're STILL pretending that Netanyahu isn't playing games and that's why there's no ceasefire agreement?

I don't think anybody would disagree with that. The question really is whether Biden is doing enough about it. If the US is going to protect him and give him whatever he wants regardless, he really doesn't have much incentive do do anything else, does he?

That all said, blaming Kamala for the situation is dumb. She's VP and doesn't set foreign policy.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
It hurts the Blue MAGA's feelings when people bring up that their candidate supports genocide :mjcry:
we-dont-care.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That all said, blaming Kamala for the situation is dumb. She's VP and doesn't set foreign policy.
Of course she can't. Them dudes were running amok on here talking about Blue Maga thinking Biden was replaced on Gaza now pouting because reality set in....

We don't care. Vote or shut up.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think anybody would disagree with that.

If someone's first line of their opinion about Gaza-Israel doesn't include Netanyahu having zero interest in a ceasefire deal and likely having conversations with Trump behind the scenes then I know they aren't serious about discussing the matter in good faith.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Of course not but to argue that she should go more progressive on immigration is just foolish at this point when almost half the country is willing to put them into camps
I guess I would say it's at this point when we most need strong counter-narrative messaging from our political leaders instead of them being subordinate to public polling showing the public is susceptible to immoral policy.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I don't think anybody would disagree with that. The question really is whether Biden is doing enough about it. If the US is going to protect him and give him whatever he wants regardless, he really doesn't have much incentive do do anything else, does he?

She doesn't enact foreign policy, but was asked several times would she specifically do anything different than biden she said no

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If someone's first line of their opinion about Gaza-Israel doesn't include Netanyahu having zero interest in a ceasefire deal and likely having conversations with Trump behind the scenes then I know they aren't serious about discussing the matter in good faith.

I mean, it's very obvious Netanyahu wants to prolong the conflict for his own benefit. Regardless of the death toll.

But the problem is that people see the US as enabling him, and it's hard to argue otherwise. People are tired of hearing excuses from Blinken and co. every other week for why the IDF bombed a hospital or isn't letting aid in or whetever other foul shyt is going on over there.

She doesn't enact foreign policy, but was asked several times it would she specifically do anything different than biden she said no

In all fairness, I can understand her not wanting to take a risk like that this close to the election, so I give her a pass for the time being.

But if the Israel glazing continues after she (or Trump) takes office I'll be just as critical :yeshrug:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netanyahu not wanting a ceasefire would be a good point... if the US did anything with their leverage to force him to the table, or if Democrats even attempted to sound the alarm on it.

Democrats have been yelling to everyone that will listen about Trump killing the border bill but they won't say shyt about Netanyahu refusing to come to the table about Gaza :francis: And he's doing it to get Trump elected? And they may be in cahoots to stall ceasefire talks? This would be an easy layup if Democrats actually gave a fukk :mindblown:

Democrats don't say all this because they support what Netanyahu is doing. :manny: