WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I can't speak for the black man sadly but that black women number is going to show itself to be fugazi as hell I believe. I think she's going to be at or near 90%.

Black women, the heart of the Democratic party, is not going to vote for the first black female candidate of the party? I got a bridge to sell you if think this is remotely true.
Just to clear some things up:

1) Bunchy Carter is a both sides Trump supporting idiot. He posted that image for nefarious purposes.

2) That image is comparing exit polls (which are faulty) to a single pre-election poll from Pew. Pre-election polls almost always underestimate Black voters support for Democrats.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Just to clear some things up:

1) Bunchy Carter is a both sides Trump supporting idiot. He posted that image for nefarious purposes.

2) That image is comparing exit polls (which are faulty) to a single pre-election poll from Pew. Pre-election polls almost always underestimate Black voters support for Democrats.

I wasn't polled nor my family members, and we are all voting for Kamala. So, yeah, I do believe they are underestimating Black turn out.

I have never been polled after voting, too.

:manny:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Many of these people are not Palestinian. They’re Saudi Arabian, Jordanian, Turkish, Pakistani, Iraqi, etc. You will NEVER hear them question why their home countries refuse to help Gaza. Trying to give Kamala Harris all the blame while their kings and leaders sit in literal piles of money and trade with Israel everyday is disingenuous and unserious behavior.
I think it is foolish in any international endeavor to ask a foreign group to save you or to think one nation is so powerful that they should save you, I mean in the long run it is region allies in domestic audiences that end these conflicts, international pressure gets these folks to the table but in all politics these are local issues where regional factors come into play.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They leaving it all on the field. They are running…dare I say…a master class…..
Does Tim Walz being on the view and the daily show really move the needle that much?

Happy to see him do a media tour but I’d imagine if you consume either show you’re probably already a decided Democrat voter

Not saying it’s a bad thing, but what’s the net gain?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Anything is possible big dog. I believe in Harris county :salute:

That scumbag Mattress Mack doing all he can to throw money at these local Texas MAGA politicians :francis:

On another note, how are the polls/numbers looking in Michigan for the 100k voters who voted uncommitted in the Democratic primary due to the conflict in Gaza? This American Life ran an episode last week about them, and how that movement got frustrated they didn't get a speech at the DNC. The leader of the uncommitted movement is trying to get the Muslim voters to vote Kamala, but wouldn't actually explicitly endorse her. A lot of the people interviewed said they're either going to vote Trump or Jill Stein to show the Democrats that their voice needs to be heard. Very frustrating especially since Trump flat out said Netanyahu needs to finish the job and Stein is clearly a Russian asset. That entire episode made me feel empty :snoop:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When a Centrist Democrat fails, it's the voters' fault.
Or maybe, despite your frustration, you don't vote for the guy bought by Adelson who has promised to do worse to Arabs?

It's a shytty situation to be in, but explain to me the reasoning behind voting for Trump as a "protest" vote.

Biden has been poor on this issue, but cutting off your nose to spite you face is just as petty and stupid.