• Total voters

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Every dollar counts, folks.
Is this link working? It keeps taking me to this post by a complete dumb ass who has been over compensating ever since :jbhmm:

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659

Out of moral conviction I generally support the candidate least likely to continue America's neo-imperialistic foreign policy, and that is Trump in this election. I also believe Trump's domestic politics will at least attempt to halt the neoliberal evacuation of wealth from the underclass, which is disproportionately made up of black people. I believe Trump is the candidate who will most likely lead to domestic and foreign emancipation of black people

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
CNN-POLLS.jpg

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I don't believe Trump is better than Harris on the issue of Palestine, which is one of the reasons I hope she wins. But my god if she hasn't set up a Saw-like predicament for people who believe that Palestinians are human beings. Voting for the person who killed you kid because the other guy said he'll kill your kid and your wife. A complete disgrace.
How did *she& set it up exactly?

And look...if people are stupid enough to ignore everything else for this one issue that's clearly relatively complicated in terms of our involvement. Then we deserve Trump.

Because it indicates that these motherfukkers never really understood what Trump was in the first place. And once again, why punish every other marginalized groups? And women? Oh yeah...I forgot...in some of these cases the people themselves don't even support the rights of those groups but thays here nor there.

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
In what made up bullshyt lala land we talking about?

Stronger position for you, because the fukking data is out there. This is the furthest thing from the truth.
Her polling gains have come to a standstill. Two months ago was when she began her rightward shift in earnest, and she's been stalling in slight leads ever since, never taking significant polling leads like the previous two Trump opponents.

Graph of POTUS polling averages with two headlines overlaid, Harris saying she'd appoint a Republican to her Cabinet (8/29) and tapping Cheney for a tour (10/22). From 8/29, polling went from 49 Harris 46 Trump to 49 Harris 48 Trump.

Biden's absolute clown show staff is still embedded in her campaign.

I still think she can and probably will win, but she isn't doing herself any favors. Her entire strategy is to target swing and right-leaning suburban whites. They are high-propensity, but can she pull enough of them?

An economically populist message would be far more effective, and polling shows that.

Last edited:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I don't mean to be pedantic here, but look at the primary reasons (domestically) that Biden is so unpopular.

- Inflation, which was a global phenomenon and caused primarily by a historic pandemic (also corporate price gouging, high energy prices because of international wars, some govt. spending- which Trump was also a part of).
- High gas prices- no longer a factor, but energy, is of course a global market.
- Leaving Afghanistan- A plan initially set by Trump and poorly planned which was par for the course. Not caping for Biden, but it is unlikely that this would have gone off without a hitch in any administration.
- Him being old- not even sure what to say about that.

You take out Gaza, which you and I largely agree on, what factors that make Biden so unpopular are primarily within the control of a President and not shaped by factors outside of his control?

Again, we have to keep coming back to the lack of curiosity that afflicts the American electorate and their lack of interest in their own government, global events, economics, etc.

We live in a country where a shockingly large portion of the population believe crime is going up, we are currently in a recession, and the President controls hurricanes. They also think anyone that tells them differently is "fake news".

What are the Democrats supposed to do about that?
I think if the Democrats were to unshackle themselves from their self-defined limitations on actually pursuing bold policies, they could overcome all of these issues that are driving their unpopularity and making the race close. The American electorate is incurious and uninformed but that's a design of both parties who benefit from this by being able to hold themselves unaccountable to the populace for prioritizing elite interest groups.

King Kreole

Daps
Is this link working? It keeps taking me to this post by a complete dumb ass who has been over compensating ever since :jbhmm:

Post in thread 'ITS ON!!!! The Official President #TrumpSet 8 year Governing Headquarters'
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/its...r-governing-headquarters.424738/post-20061659
Maybe if you try quoting the post for the 6000th time, but this time sounding out every letter, the scales of illiteracy will fall from your eyes and you will be able to engage and critique the argument presented. Otherwise, keep up the rehab and take comfort knowing that even the piddling level of cognitive activity you're able to muster up is a win given how severe your accident with the horse was.

King Kreole

Daps
How did *she& set it up exactly?
With her words and actions. She chose to campaign in a way that disregards the humanity of Palestinians as they're currently being genocided.

And look...if people are stupid enough to ignore everything else for this one issue that's clearly relatively complicated in terms of our involvement. Then we deserve Trump.
It's not complicated. And I don't think it's stupid to have support for genocide as your single issue. If there was a holocaust denier candidate, I doubt people would call Jews who refuse to support that candidate stupid. If there was a candidate who believes the Confederacy should have won the civil war, I doubt people would say it's stupid to have that as a red line, even if they were better on every other issue.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA