WHO WINS?

• Total voters

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
CNN-POLLS.jpg
I can't speak for the black man sadly but that black women number is going to show itself to be fugazi as hell I believe. I think she's going to be at or near 90%.

Black women, the heart of the Democratic party, is not going to vote for the first black female candidate of the party? I got a bridge to sell you if think this is remotely true.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall deadass not for real about not understanding why Arabs are voting against Kamala

Telling a group of ppl that shyt could be worse while that group is currently getting they backs kicked in by your people is an insane argument to try to make :dead:

Saying they’re acting emotionally when literal kids are getting killed is wild

Good thing that they’re not a real factor like that and won’t be the reason why Kamala won’t get to 270 but come the fukk on with this “idk how they could do this “ act .

If ppl really don’t understand it they just as stupid as Trump supporters
These Arabs are using Gaza as a smokescreen to hide their racism and hatred of women. If they feel so bad for Gaza, why aren’t they pressuring their home countries to step up?

Many of these people are not Palestinian. They’re Saudi Arabian, Jordanian, Turkish, Pakistani, Iraqi, etc. You will NEVER hear them question why their home countries refuse to help Gaza. Trying to give Kamala Harris all the blame while their kings and leaders sit in literal piles of money and trade with Israel everyday is disingenuous and unserious behavior.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I can't speak for the black man sadly but that black women number is going to show itself to be fugazi as hell I believe. I think she's going to be at or near 90%.

Black women, the heart of the Democratic party, is not going to vote for the first black female candidate of the party? I got a bridge to sell you if think this is remotely true.
I agree, however, you can’t discount the perception (maybe fact?) that the biggest haters of black women are other black women. We see it everyday.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I agree, however, you can’t discount the perception (maybe fact?) that the biggest haters of black women are other black women. We see it everyday.
I don't know... Black woman maybe haters, but they still voting for her. The demo that been giving weird 🚩🚩🚩 is young black men. In a wider scope, young men in general that don't like women equality. They been so heavily influenced by brain rot manosphere.