WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I mean, at some point you have to look at the citizenry.

This guy plainly has no understanding of policy. No understanding of healthcare years after his administration tried to take it away from millions of people. No understanding of tarrifs years after his admin implemented them. Either No understanding of (or plain indifference to) fiscal deficits based on his plans to eliminate taxes on wages, overtime, and maybe even for public safety employees.

Tried to launch a coup, Not just January 6, but also the fake electors, trying to coerce Mike Pence, trying to use justice department officials etc.

Facing 88 felony charges, already civilly liable for sexually assaulting a woman.

Built a career based on fraud, including defrauding charities. fukkING CHARITIES.

Is clearly more crazy and less acute than he was in 2016, a year in which he was already a lunatic.

And that's just what I'm not too tired to type.

Leaders like Trump, Boris Johnson, Duterte, Modi, etc. may not be the root cause of the issues within their nation, but they are clear symptoms that are country has a problem.

How can you look at any supposedly functioning democracy where Trump is even a viable option and not question the judgment of the citizenry?

It was bad enough in 2016, but (as a stretch), you could blame it on Clinton being a bad candidate, Obama not being progressive enough, the bipartisan support for the war in Iraq, NAFTA, the loss of manufacturing jobs, the 2008 financial crisis, etc.

But in 2024? :what:
Look, I agree with everything you're saying about Trump. But if you believe in democracy, you have to put the onus on the political party to appeal to the people. The alternative is leader worship culture. I don't hold the citizenry is especially high regard at all, but they're structurally above the political class because I believe in democratic principles. This should be a layup if Trump is all the things we say he is.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You guys do realize all Arab American aren't just hyper focused on Gaza, right? It's not just one issue. Hell, they might not even vote for any reason regarding Gaza.

So, if an Arab American is voting Trump. I would really doubt that Gaza is their key issue.

In my experience a lot of the men are lifelong Republicans/Conservatives that are business owners and carry the same views(economic/social) as CACs including(especially?) the racism so Trump plays really well with them.

I also saw some polling that was done where Gaza wasn't very high on the list for Arab Americans

It doesn't seem to be much of a priority for Arabs in the Middle East either tbh so I guess that lines up

Frankly I don't think single issue Gaza voters are out there in meaningful numbers

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Read the thread. The dipshyt who just responded to your post feigning (?) preemptive ignorance has made that his stock response, he just did it on this very page.

And just look at the replies to almost any of @mastermind or @Robbie3000 posts and you'll see it littered throughout.
Lil dog it’s 1030 at night I’m not bout to argue with your delusional Trump praising ass :mjlol: if you wanna beg for my attention you gotta do that doing working hours.

King Kreole

Daps
She doesn’t want to undermine him while she’s the VP because she has no power. Do you think she should resign in protest?
Interviewer: What would you have done differently from President Biden over the past 4 years?

Acceptable Answer: As we have seen 45,000 Palestinians lives destroyed over the past year, I believe we have pursued a path of peace in the Middle East that has been too willing to sacrifice the life and dignity of the Palestinian people, and my administration would be guided by a human rights and international law based approach to this issue, including the leverage we use as we engage in discussions with our allies in the region.

No need to resign. No need to put on a keffiyeh. Just don't say this garbage:

King Kreole

Daps
Lil dog it’s 1030 at night I’m not bout to argue with your delusional Trump praising ass :mjlol: if you wanna beg for my attention you gotta do that doing working hours.

Every dollar counts, folks.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Look, I agree with everything you're saying about Trump. But if you believe in democracy, you have to put the onus on the political party to appeal to the people. The alternative is leader worship culture. I don't hold the citizenry is especially high regard at all, but they're structurally above the political class because I believe in democratic principles. This should be a layup if Trump is all the things we say he is.

I don't mean to be pedantic here, but look at the primary reasons (domestically) that Biden is so unpopular.

- Inflation, which was a global phenomenon and caused primarily by a historic pandemic (also corporate price gouging, high energy prices because of international wars, some govt. spending- which Trump was also a part of).
- High gas prices- no longer a factor, but energy, is of course a global market.
- Leaving Afghanistan- A plan initially set by Trump and poorly planned which was par for the course. Not caping for Biden, but it is unlikely that this would have gone off without a hitch in any administration.
- Him being old- not even sure what to say about that.

You take out Gaza, which you and I largely agree on, what factors that make Biden so unpopular are primarily within the control of a President and not shaped by factors outside of his control?

Again, we have to keep coming back to the lack of curiosity that afflicts the American electorate and their lack of interest in their own government, global events, economics, etc.

We live in a country where a shockingly large portion of the population believe crime is going up, we are currently in a recession, and the President controls hurricanes. They also think anyone that tells them differently is "fake news".

What are the Democrats supposed to do about that?