WHO WINS?

• Total voters

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Yall deadass not for real about not understanding why Arabs are voting against Kamala

Telling a group of ppl that shyt could be worse while that group is currently getting they backs kicked in by your people is an insane argument to try to make :dead:

Saying they’re acting emotionally when literal kids are getting killed is wild

Good thing that they’re not a real factor like that and won’t be the reason why Kamala won’t get to 270 but come the fukk on with this “idk how they could do this “ act .

If ppl really don’t understand it they just as stupid as Trump supporters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
What these posters don't understand that if you give people the option of supporting the actual, active genocide of their people vs a future, hypothetical genocide+, they're not gonna flock to support the actual genocide.
We don’t understand it because there is no logic there just short sighted emotion. Voting is a game of chess

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Yall deadass not for real about not understanding why Arabs are voting against Kamala

Telling a group of ppl that shyt could be worse while that group is currently getting they backs kicked in by your people is an insane argument to try to make :dead:

Good thing that they’re not a real factor like that and won’t be the reason why Kamala won’t get to 270 but come the fukk on with this “idk how they could do this “ act .
With all due respect this is an American election, we expect American citizens to vote for the best candidate for America.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
She laid it out in her recent rally, and again...we are comparing to Trump here. Your logic would be sound if the other party was saying they'd end the embargo, but the other party doesn't view palestemians as humans. So if one option is acknowledging a ceasefire, and the other is saying "I'll kill more" then you aren't being pragmatic or rational. You ain't "punishing" anyone, only palestenians, your emotions WISH you were punishing someone. But again, religious minded people can't make emotionally devoid hard decisions.

Not to mention Trump moved the embassy to Israel which led to Oct 7th. ...
I don't believe Trump is better than Harris on the issue of Palestine, which is one of the reasons I hope she wins. But my god if she hasn't set up a Saw-like predicament for people who believe that Palestinians are human beings. Voting for the person who killed you kid because the other guy said he'll kill your kid and your wife. A complete disgrace.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I don't believe Trump is better than Harris on the issue of Palestine, which is one of the reasons I hope she wins. But my god if she hasn't set up a Saw-like predicament for people who believe that Palestinians are human beings. Voting for the person who killed you kid because the other guy said he'll kill your kid and your wife. A complete disgrace.
Harris hasn’t set foreign policy yet. It’s insane how everyone but liberals grade Harris on this Oxford level scale of scrutiny but Trump continues to get graded on some kindergarten level of scrutiny. He continues to get pass after by pass by conservatives and passively by the left.

Trump is literally threatening to turn Gaza into beach front property and allow Israel to completely steamroll the West Bank but progressives essentially say; he’s not in power, we don’t know what he’ll do. Trump continues to get pass after pass, truly white privilege personified

King Kreole

Daps
With all due respect this is an American election, we expect American citizens to vote for the best candidate for America.
American diplomatic weight being used to enable American bombs being dropped on innocent children by an American ally is a legitimate factor for American citizens to use in determining the best candidate for America.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Can't express enough how much I hate this dude and RFK Jr. He needs to be kept far away from any community, especially "urban" communities. He's done enough harm already with his bullshyt anti-vaccine campaign that targeted Black communities.

An Anti-Vaccine Film Targeted To Black Americans Spreads False Information.

NEW YORK — Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. held a roundtable campaign event with Black leaders Sunday covering a wide range of issues from police reform to the Israel-Hamas war. But one topic that wasn’t broached was his history of spreading vaccine disinformation to the Black community.

In 2021, he produced a film called “Medical Racism: The New Apartheid” which used the real history of medical racism in the United States to peddle conspiracy theories that Covid vaccines were an effort to harm Black communities.

The documentary-style film features Kennedy, as well as Tony Muhammad, a minister of the Nation of Islam who has claimed that vaccines are “genetically modified” to harm Black children. Kevin Jenkins, CEO of the Urban Global Health Alliance, a New Jersey nonprofit group, who claimed that vaccine campaigns were a plot to “wipe out” Black people, is also in the film.

The film was released in the spring of 2021, just as Covid vaccines were becoming commonly available in the U.S. The pandemic took a staggering toll on human life, disproportionately impacting Black communities.

Asked by NBC News on Sunday if he regretted spreading vaccine skepticism to the African American community while the Covid shots were first being rolled out, after the issue did not come up at his campaign event, Kennedy responded “No.”

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If ppl really don’t understand it they just as stupid as Trump supporters

We haven’t seen this kind of selfish paternalism since the hey day of Jim Crow.

This is like telling black people not to cause trouble for the rest of the nation by engaging in civil disobedience.

These dudes should be ashamed of themselves.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
American diplomatic weight being used to enable American bombs being dropped on innocent children by an American ally is a legitimate factor for American citizens to use in determining the best candidate for America.
you're right. i'm disgusted that my tax dollars are funding pipe bombs and rockets constantly being fired over israel, and Dubai mansions :scust:

GaIxVACWEAADZBN

how'd these guys get rich, again?

King Kreole

Daps
Harris hasn’t set foreign policy yet. It’s insane how everyone but liberals grade Harris on this Oxford level scale of scrutiny but Trump continues to get graded on some kindergarten level of scrutiny. He continues to get pass after by pass by conservatives and passively by the left.

Trump is literally threatening to turn Gaza into beach front property and allow Israel to completely steamroll the West Bank but progressives essentially say; he’s not in power, we don’t know what he’ll do. Trump continues to get pass after pass, truly white privilege personified
Harris has made multiple foreign policy comments and prescriptions that indicate what she would likely do if voted into office. She herself has said she signs off on Biden's foreign policy and wouldn't do anything different. You can't claim all her commentary and campaign statements are off the table and invalid because she isn't the one setting foreign policy right now and then turn around and use Trump's commentary as valid insight into what he'll do in office. I haven't seen one person on any end of the political spectrum seriously argue that Trump will be pro-Palestinian, so I don't know why you keep making arguments with that strawman. You're just mad that your fearmongering isn't working because the alternative you're supporting is actively committing horrors right now. The anti-Trump argument on this issue would be a lot more persuasive if Biden wasn't currently doing worse things than Trump ever did, with Kamala's backing.