WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s currently part of Biden’s administration and her political strategy is not to break with him publicly.
That's a pretty shytty strategy, since Biden is only the most unpopular president in 50 years and all of Kamala's early momentum was due to her being perceived as a 'change' candidate. :snoop:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ugh. so now you're repeating MAGA talking points, that "Hamas didn't attack Israel while Trump was president" :scust:

It’s not MAGA talking points, it’s called reality.

Anyone, especially Muslims and Arabs, who refuse to vote for Kamala based on the Biden administration policy in Israel/Palestine gets a pass off GP.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
If Trump wins it’s the voters’ fault point blank period
Campaigns aren't owed votes, they have to earn them. If you can't beat this doddering, mind-mushed, geriatric buffoon actively campaigning on pure bullshyt, then you need to look inward and not just blame the people you're pledging to serve.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It’s not MAGA talking points, it’s called reality.

Anyone, especially Muslims and Arabs, who refuse to vote for Kamala based on the Biden administration policy in Israel/Palestine gets a pass off GP.
Don’t understand how you blame Kamala who has no power over foreign policy but give Trump a pass at the same time. Those Arabs deserve blame if Kamala loses and they voted for Trump.

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Campaigns aren't owed votes, they have to earn them. If you can't beat this doddering, mind-mushed, geriatric buffoon actively campaigning on pure bullshyt, then you need to look inward and not just blame the people you're pledging to serve.
Exactly my point, Kamala should be winning by just being a functioning adult, her policies be damned. The fact that Trump has a serious chance to win shows how retarded a large portion of American voters are

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
This is complete wishcasting. You have absolutely no way of knowing this and little evidence to support this assertion.
Not wishcasting it’s common sense. One of the biggest criticisms that progressives levy on Kamala is that she’s a flip flopper. At least be consistent, is she a flip flopper or is she a woman of her word no matter what?

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is complete wishcasting. You have absolutely no way of knowing this and little evidence to support this assertion.

They're just making shyt up now. :mjlol:

Kamala: "I will do nothing different from Joe Biden!"

Kamala's handlers: "She will do nothing different from Joe Biden!"

HL: "We don't know that she won't do anything different from Biden!"

Blue MAGA is a mental disorder I swear :snoop:

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
As opposed to the historically cruel genocide and ethnic cleansing taking place in Palestine right fukking now?
This wasn't a direct response to anything that was said. And are you blaming the dems exclusively for that history?

Again, dont be a puss and respond directly. Trump administration you have no chance at negotiating ceasefire, he had already said he'd let bibi finish the job. Whereas Kamala said she wanted one already, and formulated a plan for the end of the war. Trumps admin will guarantee more deaths, so you'd be only punishing your own.

Also, why punish other marginalized groups with a trump admin? Of which programs, rights, and funding are at stake *domestically*? Are you telling me these people don't give a fukk about women's rights, lgbtq rights? Black programs and funding? If you are fukking me over for something that isn't domestic...then I can't say I look at you as an ally. Explain.