WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Whereas Harris had already spoken about ceasefire and formulated a plan to end the war.
Harris has given lip service about a ceasefire while refusing to pledge to do anything to actually bring it about. And I don't even know what secret plan you're referencing.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're just making shyt up now. :mjlol:

Kamala: "I will do nothing different from Joe Biden!"

Kamala's handlers: "She will do nothing different from Joe Biden!"

HL: "We don't know that she won't do anything different from Biden!"

Blue MAGA is a mental disorder I swear :snoop:

:ehh: not interested in voting against this, huh?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This wasn't a direct response to anything that was said. And are you blaming the dems exclusively for that history?

Again, dont be a puss and respond directly. Trump administration you have no chance at negotiating ceasefire, he had already said he'd let bibi finish the job. Whereas Kamala said she wanted one already, and formulated a plan for the end of the war. Trumps admin will guarantee more deaths, so you'd be only punishing your own.

Also, why punish other marginalized groups with a trump admin? Of which programs, rights, and funding are at stake *domestically*? Are you telling me these people don't give a fukk about women's rights, lgbtq rights? Black programs and funding? If you are fukking me over for something that isn't domestic...then I can't say I look at you as an ally. Explain.

:dahell: Biden administration is already letting Bibi finish the job.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
As opposed to the historically cruel genocide and ethnic cleansing taking place in Palestine right fukking now?
What these posters don't understand that if you give people the option of supporting the actual, active genocide of their people vs a future, hypothetical genocide+, they're not gonna flock to support the actual genocide.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
That "punishing" which will lead to a presidency that will certainly not listen to even the concept of a ceasefire, isnt rational. No. Leading to more deaths. Whereas Harris had already spoken about ceasefire and formulated a plan to end the war. As Trump uses palestenian as a slur, and says he'll let Israel "finish the job". Thats not pragmatic, strategic, or rational. Just emotional. You're punishing every marginalized group including yourself lol

You can't be so stupid that you didn't think of this.
Guarantee you disappear now. Letting Trump win will kill more palestenians, not the same amount, more. And you'll have no chance of ending it, versus a much higher chance.
:whoa: slow down I gotta stop you here big dog. you are giving these guys too much credit

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Harris has given lip service about a ceasefire while refusing to pledge to do anything to actually bring it about. And I don't even know what secret plan you're referencing.
She laid it out in her recent rally, and again...we are comparing to Trump here. Your logic would be sound if the other party was saying they'd end the embargo, but the other party doesn't view palestemians as humans. So if one option is acknowledging a ceasefire, and the other is saying "I'll kill more" then you aren't being pragmatic or rational. You ain't "punishing" anyone, only palestenians, your emotions WISH you were punishing someone. But again, religious minded people can't make emotionally devoid hard decisions.

Not to mention Trump moved the embassy to Israel which led to Oct 7th. ...

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
What these posters don't understand that if you give people the option of supporting the actual, active genocide of their people vs a future, hypothetical genocide+, they're not gonna flock to support the actual genocide.
Then they aren't very smart. It's that simple. Thats just emotional, short sighted thinking that'll lead to a worse situation.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People have been yelling this for over a year but liberals just don't get it. :francis:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Then they aren't very smart. It's that simple. Thats just emotional, short sighted thinking that'll lead to a worse situation.
The last thing we need to be doing with this proxy war turning into a full fledge World War is Trump/MAGA to pull us out of NATO or sabotage it.