WHO WINS?

• Total voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

If this is true, Trump is FINISHED. We'll have to wait and see though if this comes to fruition.

Yall do know it’s literally a track record since 2018 of trump and the gop losing badly.. especially Trump where he could win you a primary but not a general election.. That 30% base was never winning him any general elections..

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Honestly, this is what keeps me from being overtly negative on Harris. Her policies don't match her campaign. I understand the strategy to playing it safe and watering down your campaign to winning a broken electoral system.

Granted... If she can do the policy work that I know she wants to do. Her re-election campaign is going be interesting when if she has that base available to her again.
I've never understood why so many educated people can't see the game.

• She picked up the baton from Biden when he was at an abysmal point, improved on that.
  • Is Black, Indian & a woman.
  • Has multiple actors conspiring against her like the richest person in the world for example.

She's had to walk the tightest of tightropes and dammit, she's done it admirably well. She has to tweak her messages to match the electorate. Newsflash, the vast majority of people in the states don't care if Gaza gets carpet bombed into oblivion. Many people who are of a certain age still wax philosophically about across the aisle politics. There are many others that don't care to look at things through a nuanced look because most of them don't have the mental capacity to comprehend deep thoughts. We have an election to win. If she doesn't have good policy, then we hold her feet to the fire then at the end of her first term as president.

Until then, we have to get her across the finish line.