WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Didn’t I tell yall white woman will be at the old in record numbers for Harris thanks to the Dobbs decision… I told yall abortion is like breathing air for them, they need that creampie, it’s like crack :banderas:

Them Amateur BBC/PAWG 'accidental' Creampie Vids gon be off the Chain after Roe is Codified:banderas:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
what the fukk are you talking about? the beat trump coalition has nothing to do with governing afterward, and everyone involved knows that :dahell:
I'm talking about governing, something you and the other posters in here blindly cheering on this Republican-lite campaign strategy have no conception of. It's a strategy designed to help Kamala Harris get elected while sacrificing the salience and strength of the Democratic Party brand and downballot candidates. So when the election is over and President Harris needs to rally support for her Party to gain Congressional footholds and actually enact legislation, the fact that a significant portion of her support base are people not aligned with her Party or (as y'all have been claiming) her eventual political program, she's going to face insurmountable headwinds.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's spent an equal amount of time being Comrade Kamala as she has being Border Guard Kamala. So WE don't have a solid, deep history of ideological commitment to trust her on.
fresh-prince-we.gif

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm talking about governing, something you and the other posters in here blindly cheering on this Republican-lite campaign strategy have no conception of.
breh, you are a spaniard :why:

you have no conception of governing in america. you don't live here. you don't work in politics here, you don't vote here :laff:you're a fukking interloper.

kamala harris does not need advice from the likes of you. your overseas angst is duly noted

Last edited:

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
This campaign has become the apotheosis of the Democratic consulting class' ideology. It's a wet dream for the Watergate Baby Democrats who were born into a post-Reagan world to be able to run as Republicans because Reagan made them ashamed of traditional Democratic principles and believe the country is naturally Republican so Democrats have to sneak in victories. That's why they're spamming this Country over Party Republican-lite angle, they're enjoying cosplaying as the strong team.
It failed spectacularly with Hillary. It's certainly a riskier play than just running as the "generic Democrat." A "normal liberal" campaign would be in a far stronger position I think, you can trace this stalling of Kamala's momentum to her rightward shift.

I actually do understand the theory behind it, but it's a huge gamble to put so much effort into swinging high-propensity Republicans. It may work, but at what cost?