WHO WINS?

• Total voters

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Why you tag me? It's been incredibly obvious that the Harris campaign is designed for "Normie Dems" siding with war criminal dikk Cheney over college students protesting against genocide. That they don't seem to see anything wrong with this is the problem. That tweet is just priming the pump for Harris to have the most right-leaning Democratic Administration in decades and blaming progressives for it because they didn't abandon their ideological beliefs. Rewriting history before it's even been written.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Why you tag me? It's been incredibly obvious that the Harris campaign is designed for "Normie Dems" siding with war criminal dikk Cheney over college students protesting against genocide. That they don't seem to see anything wrong with this is the problem. That tweet is just priming the pump for Harris to have the most right-leaning Democratic Administration in decades and blaming progressives for it because they didn't abandon their ideological beliefs. Rewriting history before it's even been written.
Folks call every damn president a war criminal that it has completely lost its meaning

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
How right leaning is a question mark

If Dems retain the Senate, it’ll be 50-50 again. That means Senators will have enormous weight to bear on who she appoints.

If GOP wins Senate, John Thune isn’t going to let her confirm anyone.

Which means people like Julie Su at Labor still stay in “Acting” roles which is actually good

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Folks call every damn president a war criminal that it has completely lost its meaning
:dwillhuh:

1. Yeah America is consistently aiding and abetting war crimes. Sorry if acknowledging this is inconvenient to you.

2. Just so we're being clear, you're taking umbrage with me calling dikk Cheney a war criminal? dikk Cheney...