WHO WINS?

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I would disagree with that, losing government contracts is not uncommon in more important sectors than space aviation. Military, for instance. If there's a legal way to get rid of SpaceX via the DOJ (wrongdoing, regulations etc) that would make sense, but if not...abruptly pulling it would be better. It's also simpler than something like the military where if you sign an agreement to purchase 100 planes and then cancel the contract, you have to pay for everything you previous agreed to. I'm no aviation expert but I don't think we're purchasing entire space ships from Elon Musk. Besides the optics, I assume the major concern is him going to China. But that may be a western bias because if China wanted to curry favor with him they would have done so via Tesla. Instead they largely ignore him while pumping out their own similar EVs.

IIRC there was an incident a year or two ago where all of SpaceX's launches got shut down for a month due to some type of regulation fukk up.
You can keep repeating this, its not gonna happen.

What will happen is they "force" a sale because he is insnared in legal messes, which is possible. The rich people you work with would not like that precedent set, even though it should.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/40
@kyledcheney
HAPPENING NOW: Judge Chutkan has just ordered Jack Smith's evidence docketed publicly. Should go live any moment.

2/40
@kyledcheney
This seems like it could be voluminous, though it's unclear how much is redacted.

GaLjORcXIAAN9Fl.jpg

3/40
@kyledcheney
It's a lot of pages, still unclear how much is redacted or already publicly available.

GaLmqphXwAA_4Pf.jpg

4/40
@kyledcheney
UPDATE: Just went through Volume 4 -- very little unredacted, and the stuff that is has already been public. It's a collection of documents gathered by teh Jan. 6 committee, Peter Navarro's Hatch Act report, transcripts of Trump's Jan. 6 speech and video message to rioters, etc.

5/40
@kyledcheney
Volume 4 (the only one that didn't crash when I tried to open it): DocumentCloud

6/40
@fermiparasocks
expect twitter to stop working any moment

7/40
@BDeMayo
Can't wait to see what turns up. Donnie's gonna be HEATED

8/40
@joemill37087868
Jack Smith. Hurry up!

GaLjlpEXAAEwdf0.jpg

9/40
@Charms77
Meanwhile, at Mar-a-Lago…

GaLnO9MWIAA_-LR.jpg

10/40
@Waiting4Sita
Trust the evidence, not the cult leaders.

11/40
@ChrisJustice01
Keep Their Heads Ringin'🎶
/search?q=#JusticeMatters /search?q=#VoteBlue

12/40
@NoOneUnscripted
People have a right to know the truth. https://invidious.poast.org/live/Vga5ZZH2HEU

13/40
@thamilton007
Thank you, Judge Chutkan🙏

14/40
@lmedf1
Chutkan/Smith = True American superheroes. 🇺🇸

15/40
@cliffschecter
OUT-F*king-STANDING

16/40
@rcarnold1
Nobody cares.....

17/40
@DarkDan02715797
Another nothing burger.

18/40
@kahubble
And that's why Trump is cancelling interviews.

19/40
@FloridadadD
This is why Trump will be President again. They couldn’t help themselves.

20/40
@TheGasStovee
It’s all BS. No one believes the lies peddled by Jack Smith

21/40
@BlueStormComin1
👏👏👏👏👏

22/40
@OBXJEN

23/40
@lilsharklady
Lfg!

24/40
@pattigandolfini

GaLlY1IWUAAM_Qu.jpg

25/40
@cargirl67
It's OCTOBER!

26/40
@GladysDaughter2

GaLjCc7XMAAHRe3.jpg

27/40
@Mamamia1151
👀

28/40
@delynbeard
LFG 🍿

29/40
@Mikeypny
👀

30/40
@WestonJK

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1847293041062952960/pu/vid/avc1/576x720/k7BMqS-CPxbgnDQM.mp4

31/40
@tjgr87
More lies from Jack Smith. If he really had anything, it would have been revealed before now. He’s just rebranding stuff he’s already released.

32/40
@Dimpalgct
Wow. Appendix Vol. V is titled "Pee Tape"

33/40
@GlennaRyan16
Jack and the DC Dems are so desperate!

34/40
@bmogan
Election interference

35/40
@patriotmolenys1
Would this be the BIG one?

36/40
@Deemoney521
/search?q=#OctoberSurprise

37/40
@Sky_Lee_1

38/40
@RoadFlamer
can't wait to see what happens to /search?q=#DJT

39/40
@LucasSa56947288

40/40
@OfS93568
No one cares

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I hate when DOJ sees an elite (Musty Ass) commit countless election crimes... They stand back like "Let him Cook" and final give him 300 page of charges. Like damn... Why you got to wait till 4 years to get shyt done about it.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/21
@kyledcheney
OK this is a new thing. Jack Smith relied on the Jan. 6 committee's interview with Trump's White Hous valet. House Republicans released this transcript earlier this year, but it was significantly redacted.

Smith's excerpt includes portions that were previously unreleased.

GaLwLMkWoAA27II.jpg

GaLwLMjXsAEwAzp.png

2/21
@kyledcheney
The valet describes getting Trump a Diet Coke while he got positioned to watch footage of his speech and the riot. The reason it seems like the House GOP version was redacted? The valet appears to be reviewing timestamped photos of his interactions with Trump.

3/21
@kyledcheney
Volume 2 is entirely a compendium of tweets, mostly by Trump some by others. Here's what the Twitter-curated version of the "Will be wild" tweet looks like.

GaL0i7PXwAAAwTK.jpg

4/21
@kyledcheney
Volume 3:

GaL046sWoAAUCHB.jpg

5/21
@kyledcheney
Someone on Jack Smith's team had to manually highlight passages from Pence's book.

GaL0_eVWEAA8Mij.png

GaL0_eVXwAAh3Cs.png

6/21
@kyledcheney
Volume 3 is a grab bag of preivously public materials: Pence book excerpts, press releases from state leaders re: election results, Images of elector certificates: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149.266.2_1.pdf

7/21
@kyledcheney
This is in volume 1 of Smith's filing: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149/gov.uscourts.dcd.258149.266.0.pdf

8/21
@TheGasStovee
Wow! So Cassidy Hutchinson lied in front of congress. She should be thrown in jail.

9/21
@warriors_mom
@threadreaderapp unroll

10/21
@acpandy
new thing or nothing ?

Andrew Weissmann has put his pant down

11/21
@acpandy
a new thing or nothing

12/21
@threadreaderapp
Your thread is gaining traction! /search?q=#TopUnroll Thread by @kyledcheney on Thread Reader App 🙏🏼@warriors_mom for 🥇unroll

13/21
@Nofal_Ranjha79
This is in volume 1 of Smith's filing:

14/21
@LucasSa56947288

15/21
@AmericanEthical

[Quoted tweet]
From his own piggy lips: I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU. I JUST WANT YOUR VOTE

#maga what is wrong with you? Seriously. #Trump #kamala #friday

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1847307320109219840/vid/avc1/576x1024/-tXu1JE23CWIwKdo.mp4

16/21
@Nofal_Ranjha79
The valet describes getting Trump a Diet Coke while he got positioned to watch footage of his speech and the riot. The reason it seems like the House GOP version was redacted? The valet appears to be reviewing timestamped photos of his interactions with Trump.

17/21
@LiatAjaX

[Quoted tweet]
I'm voting for the outlaw and the hillbilly ❤️
#TrumpVance2024 #TRUMP2024
Sweatshirt available here
viralstyle.com/c/MxGnMn

GaHQvQQXYAApSUz.jpg

18/21
@NoOneUnscripted
We have a right to this information, redacted & previously released or not. We need to be reminded. https://invidious.poast.org/live/Vga5ZZH2HEU

19/21
@roughtradeX
When even your valet gives you up ?! 🤭

20/21
@CheebaJones
House GOP didnt want the public to see the findings of the Jan 6th Committee verfied/confirmed in Jack Smith investigation.

21/21
@spooleyhi
Love the House R’s getting their lunch handed to them.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
KamalaHQ has these maga fukks losing their minds with every tweet :dead: .....whoever is behind this page deserves a massive raise. They're posting dozens of times a day just roasting the fukk out of trump with anything they can find. Out of context clips. shyt from from years ago. True shyt. False shyt. Absolutely no fukks given at all:deadrose:

This is how you fight fire with fire. Kamala came up as a prosecutor so you know she knows how to play dirty. Seeing these neckbeard hillbillies go apeshyt every time they post a new clip has me in tears. Kamala has completely flipped the script with the trolling/social media wars. Nobody has done a better job exposing maga for the incel weirdo's they are. She really understands the landscape of today's world. And that's why she's been running a masterful campaign.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/21
@MollyJongFast
Closing the department of education will mean the end of Pell grants and federal education grants! This will punish poor students and students in red states which have lower state taxes and thus gives less state money to education!

[Quoted tweet]
Trump says he will close the Education Department, which provides federal funding to public schools, and in the next breath says he will use federal Education Department funding as leverage to control public school curricula in liberal cities.

Fox News host: Ok

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1847262994750660608/vid/avc1/888x490/CcfyMdsJVOp7Co7k.mp4

2/21
@jpitney
Even if Trumpists don't close the department, they have a backup plan: gutting the primary federal law on special education. That would wipe out protections for 7 million students with disabilities.

3/21
@maggiesam12
Republicans want a two tier system. Those who have nothing and those who have everything. First step, keep poor and middle class uneducated. Soon there will be no middle class.

4/21
@wcbuecker
That’s the whole point Molly

5/21
@sylviasegovia3
VOTE!

6/21
@RoseCastro
Agreed!

[Quoted tweet]
This is exactly the kind of garbage that makes my blood boil. Every time they talk about dismantling public education, I want to scream. Trump and his cronies, like DeVos, don’t care about our kids’ futures—they want to turn education into a profit machine, filling their own pockets while leaving the rest of us in the dust. Stripping away public education means selling out our children for the greed of a few, leaving the most vulnerable behind, and making quality learning something only the wealthy can afford. #WeAreNotGoingBack 💙

7/21
@clarkgal
Project 2025

8/21
@X_Dailly
link shirt 👇❤️

Viralstyle

GaLR2pUXEAAuZBG.jpg

9/21
@X_Dailly
ordered it here ❤️
/search?q=#kamalaharris
Viralstyle

GaLR6ugWMAAamwj.jpg

10/21
@CurrSpecialties
Have We not yet woken to realize We are not gonna defend one issue at a time?
It's absurd to dicuss no tips on wages & social security
or the loss of Pell Grants when it is an ongoing deliberate decimation of the /search?q=#USNation.
We must address the Fact of /search?q=#Bipartisan Complicit /search?q=#Sedition.

Only /search?q=#TheTruth (available in /search?q=#FairytaleLand) can save US now.

Stop dancing & start defending; using Our Agenda, /search?q=#NotTheirs.
🙏☮️
Chris
PS Stop by tomorrow: It cost nothing to talk.

GaLet8_XYAAH25G.jpg

GaLet8-WwAELBRt.jpg

GaLet89XcAAMJPz.jpg

GaLet9BWYAABJ4T.jpg

11/21
@NoOneUnscripted
BTW, a lot of those students in poor public schools also rely on those schools for at least one full meal a day.

12/21
@lovetaralee
These grants allowed me to become a first generation college student from a poor family. Going on to get my PhD. It breaks my heart to see these opportunities taken away from other kids from poor families.

13/21
@oldladyofthelak
🤬🤬🤬

14/21
@kfg63024
I think all special Ed teachers are probably federally funded.

15/21
@pjwelcherpoli
Good educations needed for productivity and collective prosperity. Many schools still failing at teaching basic skills.

16/21
@jaymeruimveld
The impact on Spec Ed & students w/IEP’s will be devastating. It’s so un-Christian to disregard the rights & needs of the most vulnerable among us.

“Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” ~Matthew 25:40

17/21
@savage201411
Is this his new schtick? Contradicting himself within seconds? He did it in the Univision Q&A, too.

18/21
@msnomdeplume
Absolutely. Plus, by the time those students even get to the point where Pell grants, etc. become an issue, their educations/futures will have already been plundered.

19/21
@SFDiCicco
And decimate funding for essential special education programs in K-12.

20/21
@sharpetax
That’s his plan. They like segregated charter and private schools.

21/21
@thetheRedundant
If it looks like fascism and smells like fascism….