Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol wtf apparently jill stein is pulling support from donald trump

Jill stein pulling from Trump!??

Kamala really does have the mandate of heaven lol

I don’t doubt this for a second. I’ve talked to (white) people who generally vote Republican but just refuse to co-sign Trump after all the egregious fukkery… they won’t vote Dem either so they’re just defaulting to whatever 3rd option RFK, Stein, whoever. Just to say they voted.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1

[Quoted tweet]
Watters: Women love masculinity, and women do not love Tim Walz, so that should just tell you about how masculine Tim Walz is. The other day you saw him with a vanilla ice cream shake. Had a straw in it. Again, that tells you everything.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GaLzqqvX0AAu70y.png

bnew

Veteran
Daps

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@AlexBWall
🚨NEW horrifying analysis from @citizenwillis: 134 rape-induced pregnancies occur daily in states with MAGA abortion bans.

Trump brags about "killing Roe" calls these bans "a beautiful thing to watch." Trump Proclaims ‘I Killed Roe v. Wade’ as 134 Rape-Induced Pregnancies Occur Daily in Abortion Ban States

GaGpyeGW8AAEP8B.png

2/11
@danny_itachi
It was never about saving babies, it was never about “basic biology”, it was never about “states rights”; it always was and will always be about controlling women and it’s utterly sick. Idgaf if that makes me a “baby killer”, forced birthers are a fringe radical minority anyways

3/11
@GOPJesusUSA
Soon to be nationwide, thanks to President Trump’s Project 2025.

You’re welcome.

[Quoted tweet]
It's time to ban President Trump's Project 2025.

GXtJzVJaMAADy4r.jpg

4/11
@blakeAmasterman
Unpopular opinion: I’m for killing the rapists not the babies.

5/11
@NiQ_108
Horrific. Disturbing. 😳 🤮

6/11
@MSG_MILES
Wow this is crazy!!!

7/11
@Ra5Rebel
Women are not property. The alarming number of rape victims since January is heartbreaking. Whatever your reason to vote, I hope you prioritize dignity, equality, and a woman's right to make decisions about her own body. /search?q=#WomensRights /search?q=#EqualityForAll /search?q=#EndViolenceAgainstWomen /search?q=#MyBodyMyChoice /search?q=#VoteForChange /search?q=#VoteForChange /search?q=#BlackVoices /search?q=#BlackExcellence /search?q=#LatinoVoices /search?q=#LatinoEmpowerment /search?q=#AAPIVoices /search?q=#StopAsianHate /search?q=#IndigenousVoices /search?q=#NativePride /search?q=#JewishVoices /search?q=#JewishPride /search?q=#MuslimVoices /search?q=#SupportMuslims /search?q=#WomensRights /search?q=#WomenUnite /search?q=#LGBTQVoices /search?q=#EqualityForAll /search?q=#TexasStrong /search?q=#TexasVotes /search?q=#FloridaForChange /search?q=#FloridaStrong /search?q=#GeorgiaOnMyMind /search?q=#PeachStatePride /search?q=#PureMichigan /search?q=#MichiganStrong /search?q=#PAForChange /search?q=#KeystoneState /search?q=#WisconsinProud /search?q=#ExploreWisconsin /search?q=#MinnesotaNice /search?q=#MNForChange /search?q=#NevadaStrong /search?q=#BattleBornState /search?q=#ArizonaRising /search?q=#AZForChange /search?q=#Veterans /search?q=#GenZ /search?q=#Swifties /search?q=#HaitianPride
/search?q=#HaitiansUnite
/search?q=#HaitianVoices
@Abandonbiden24
@DrJillStein

8/11
@LiatAjaX
/search?q=#KamalaHarris
Link shirt 👇
Viralstyle

GaGs20NXYAERnxL.jpg

9/11
@LiatAjaX
Order from here 👇
Viralstyle

GaHIF5kXkAAvAUc.jpg

10/11
@LiatAjaX
/search?q=#KamalaHarris
Link shirt 👇
Viralstyle

GaHIOtPWQAAVWm1.jpg

11/11
@ChrisGeorgeBerg
It's demonic that you guys hear of 134 rape induced pregnancies and you are upset over them not being able to abort the baby

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196