WHO WINS?

• Total voters

VegasCAC

Leader of #CACset
Supporter
Daps
I will say this, I don’t really understand the “firewall” argument, but the past few elections and demographics numbers is the only data that I trust at the moment to make a prediction. Polls have proven faulty and they are being manipulated in the aggregate by bad actors.

I lament that this is the case, because I’m data and evidence driven, but I have no faith in the polling industry in 2024.

The idea is that if you take for granted that the Republicans will outvote Dems on Election Day by say, 13 points like in 2022 ( a midterm), then, given 2020 turnout numbers, if Democrats have a 500,000 returned ballot advantage they would be safe to win mathematically in PA.

The problem is, we have zero idea if any of the assumptions in that previous statement will be true.

We can't assume 1. the electorate will look similar to the midterm 2. turnout will be the same as 2020 or even 3. the Rs will even have a large advantage on Election Day. We have no idea, and it's impossible to know until after the election.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
When you spend 50 years outsourcing domestic economic production to globalized multinational corporations that hollow out the middle class and eviscerating the social safety net in the name of privatization while stoking the flames of disdain for marginalized people at home and abroad, Trumpism becomes the inevitable result. The arsonists are responsible for the fire. The Populist Republicanism of Trump is preferable to the genteel Republicanism of the GOP. At least the former know what they are and come into broken clock positions ideologically. The latter are irredeemable through and through.
Here we go sanewashing Trumpism. MAGA is not about economic anxiety, it’s about racism and bigotry. Economic anxiety is just the cover. Trump didn’t bring any manufacturing jobs back but his base doesn’t give a damn.

Biden actually brought manufacturing jobs back, governed like an economic populist and MAGA hates him.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The idea is that if you take for granted that the Republicans will outvote Dems on Election Day by say, 13 points like in 2022 ( a midterm), then, given 2020 turnout numbers, if Democrats have a 500,000 returned ballot advantage they would be safe to win mathematically in PA.

The problem is, we have zero idea if any of the assumptions in that previous statement will be true.

We can't assume 1. the electorate will look similar to the midterm 2. turnout will be the same as 2020 or even 3. the Rs will even have a large advantage on Election Day. We have no idea, and it's impossible to know until after the election.

Got it. Yeah, sounds like bullshyt. :
Sounds like people are being impatient and looking for some certainty ahead of Election Day. :heh:

With that said, it seems like a better measure than the Republican reliance on poly gambling sites.

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/20
@hemantmehta
Catholic Church leaders have a reputation for sitting idly by as something awful happens right in front of them.

[Quoted tweet]
Trump using his “Barack Hussein Obama” line

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1847093300832227329/vid/avc1/1280x720/w2dU6Yex1LBy1KGf.mp4

2/20
@paulprosseda

GaI52_mXQAEG5by.jpg

3/20
@realStevenWalk
Chuck Schumer is all of us in this clip

4/20
@goLoko77
Exactly 💯

5/20
@DreamsTurnDark
Can I ask you two questions and get intellectually honest, good faith answers? I'm an atheist too if it matters.

6/20
@scotthutcheson4
With his position in the Epstein files, Trump fits right in with Catholic priests.

7/20
@sydrasmith
But we’ve also had leaders who acted with extreme courage, willing to sacrifice their wealth and even their lives.

Not the kind you will find at this Al Smith dinner.

8/20
@zwiitt
They love to turn the other cheek

9/20
@tommyrulznyc
Yeah but the robes are so cool 🤗

10/20
@tags7453
Chuck Schumer does not look amused.

11/20
@Nushy_Miami
As an ex catholic I can attest to that!

12/20
@1man
Just like their altar boys

13/20
@youngallison63

14/20
@Gypsysoul1968
I was just about to post this thought. Sick and twisted people clapping and smiling at a liar, cheater, rapist, con, and traitor.

15/20
@cyncon
Massive settlement announced in California today. Church should be too ashamed to run this event..

16/20
@19friday
👍👍👍

17/20
@JimB_Cali
All those white people smiling. 🤬

18/20
@jortega8
Look at Spain in the 1930’s and you will see the Catholic Church is ok and willing to walk hand in hand with fascism

19/20
@neilehopkins
fellow rapists.

20/20
@JoeCosenza7
Embarrassing beyond belief!! Loserville!

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/3

[Quoted tweet]
BREAKING: Judge Chutkan has denied Trump's effort to block a new dossier of Jack Smith's evidence from becoming public.

She says she will unseal it tomorrow.

2/3
Probably midday. It's up to the judge.

3/3
Some of it will be redacted to protect witnesses. Expect supplemental evidence to support the case against Trump.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

bnew

Veteran
Daps