WHO WINS?

• Total voters

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

1/1
The mere fact that Trump is there yucking it up with the political elite like he’s not an election-denying, sociopathic threat to democracy makes our entire country look insane.

[Quoted tweet]
Gaffigan: Let me just cut to the point and point out who is not here. Of course I'm talking about the middle class.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

In france this would have been enough for the guillotine

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
VP Harris is so good at cutting through the noise when it comes to Trump and reproductive rights.

She has a point: no one was talking about IVF until Trump became the far-right’s useful idiot.

[Quoted tweet]
Kamala Harris: The man calls himself the father of IVF? I mean, what does that even mean? He's the one that is responsible for it being at risk in the first place. When you listen to Donald Trump talk, it becomes increasingly clear, he has no idea what he's talking about.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It still comes down to the GOTV effort, but I will go ahead and say it.

So far this is the best campaign I have seen since Obama.

I think somewhere in the process of being Vice President, Kamala 'found her voice' and it has been glorious to see.

While I don't agree with every decision she has made, I at least understand why she made them and who she is trying to appeal to.

Considering the time she has had to run it has been nothing short of a miracle.

Hopefully she will be successful.

Also shout out to how she has walked the tight rope of being the nominee and not throwing Biden under the bus. It shows if nothing else she is loyal to her people and that says a lot.