WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
:usure:

We have been on this course for a long time. The GOP spent the last 50 years priming their base for Trump. The brainwashing of the GOP voters did not begin with Trump. It’s the very establishment that you are defending that created this Frankenstein.
I get what you’re saying but I disagree. Trump is a mutation of where the GOP was heading in 2016. If Jeb Bush, Rubio or Cruz won in 2016 the MAGA base wouldn’t exist. Candidates like Mark Robinson, Kari Lake, Lauren Hoebert and Majorie Taylor Greene wouldn’t exist.

Trump like a true conman co-opted the conservative movement at that time, as depraved as it was and made it 10x worse. I don’t think y’all fully realize that 40% of this country will not agree with us on what reality and truth is. That is not sustainable. There will be a reckoning

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Just a gut feeling but I think a lot of indepdents are liberals or center left. They pride themselves in being above party affiliation but generally they break for dems. Conservatives are more tribalistic and will proudly register as Republicans
Most independents lean one way or the other. There are left-leaning independents, right-leaning independents, and independents with all kinds of ideological beliefs.

They aren't registered with any political party for various reasons (depends on the person).

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump like a true conman co-opted the conservative movement at that time, as depraved as it was and made it 10x worse. I don’t think y’all fully realize that 40% of this country will not agree with us on what reality and truth is. That is not sustainable. There will be a reckoning
it's more like 30%. trump has a hard ceiling of 46%, and 16% vote for him because "low taxes and economy", etc, but they're not actually willing to crash out over him. they just vote trump because you get two choices, and they usually vote republican anyway

i could see a reckoning coming if the 30% was ever in danger of being the majority, but they're just a loud, stupid, unorganized minority

mitter

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what you’re saying but I disagree. Trump is a mutation of where the GOP was heading in 2016. If Jeb Bush, Rubio or Cruz won in 2016 the MAGA base wouldn’t exist. Candidates like Mark Robinson, Kari Lake, Lauren Hoebert and Majorie Taylor Greene wouldn’t exist.

Did you miss the tea party years?

Daps
Not that what you're saying is wrong but tbh I feel like Trump is what they are as their rawest essence. Lil marco, Cruz n them all know how to get off their buzzwords and use the media training but they're all Trump at their core. Fragile, insecure, man-children. They just lack the balls to be Trump and he's arguably one of the biggest pussies of all time