WHO WINS?

• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why can't the democrats do this? fukk all that "being above it" shyt

everyone loves seeing a bully get punched in the face. start eviscerating this fat, obese, senile fukk

biden should announce he's putting out an executive order banning orange facepaint, and question if trump can finish the campaign

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

That's why its best to leave them to suffer... live or die. They refuse to accept America is changing, and want it to go back to the 1950's America when Blacks didn't have rights and all of Television was Andy Griffith. Its Pandoras Box, its not going back... they have to self correct or die.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps

everyone loves seeing a bully get punched in the face. start eviscerating this fat, obese, senile fukk

biden should announce he's putting out an executive order banning orange facepaint

Do what exactly? This is just the knock off white trash version of Obama’s “call your cousin pookie and tell him get up and vote” bit

taker597

Superstar
Daps

biden should announce he's putting out an executive order banning orange facepaint, and question if trump can finish the campaign
Because this isn't WWE.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

star-wars.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What part of ABA Taker made you think he was not on some fukk shyt?

"This is my yard"

to "Get off My Lawn"
to "Stay out of my Country"

one way street

:hubie:
And Isaac Yankim DDS was a right wing mayor for some town in Tennessee.

I’m more surprised when a wrestler isn’t some crazy conservative. The industry is largely right wing.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

1/1
No Tax for Veterans, for Police Officers, for Firefighters? 👀

Tyrus makes a compelling case to Trump that there should not be any taxes for those who put their bodies on the line for this country. I agree…

Should @realDonaldTrump do this??

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Every time I see this dude Tyrus, it trips me out cause he's my homegirl from high school's baby daddy. I know she's uncomfortable as hell with it. :francis: