WHO WINS?

• Total voters

bnew

Veteran
Daps

You got MAGA creating fake emails about Walz being pedophile.

they got nothing on Kamala or Walz, this is why we've seen countless fake stories and narratives about them. they really tried to say the Vice president crippled someone with her car and America is just now finding out. :mjlol:
Kamala has to combat the misinformation or they'll do her dirtier than hillary so she's even more tainted in 2028.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Is it just me, or is there something really odd about Trump going to Colorado, California, and New York to campaign? It doesn't add up that he'd spend the time and resources holding rallies there when he knows he's not winning those states.
It's not odd when you realize he needs money and the rural idiots aren't paying like they used to. The grift doesn't end just because he always loses.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Meh, she's running for President and not the local dog catcher. If she can't handle a simple Fox interview she shouldn't be running for President.

She's not doing it with Tucker or the other fanatics, Baier is the closest they have to a real journalist
Baier is legit journalist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

Biden:
giphy.gif

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yeah sorry should have specified, by "us" I mean black men who haven't been kicked in the head by a horse. I'm sure you and your fellow CTE brigade are more than happy to be pandered to by someone dangling some bullshyt memecoin in front of your face and further instantiating black wealth as the cannon fodder of precarious hypercapitalism.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Is it just me, or is there something really odd about Trump going to Colorado, California, and New York to campaign? It doesn't add up that he'd spend the time and resources holding rallies there when he knows he's not winning those states.
Richer Republicans with a hole in their pocket to spend money on Trump merchandising, I guess.