Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Damn... Stein can't even beat other independent. Green Party taking all the Ls
West isn’t on the ballot in many states

Stein is on more ballots in most of the country due to the Greens having that network in place

But still funny how West was supposed to be the nominee and backed out.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
yup. as i said trump did not do shyt to grab moderates, he actually will probably do worse amongst moderates this time compared to 2020.. he went further and further into insanity. no normal sane middle class families see him and say 'thats the guy I want!'

we can talk about inflations but the market has been doing well, the return on my 401k has been crazy high since biden took office.

they have something to lose. magatards dont. they're fukking perpetual losers.
Economy to most people just means how much am I spending on gas to get to and from work. And what does the price of groceries et al cost. Most don't care about shyt else.

Man's said all that, and still going to be out there propping up a dude that couldn't tell the truth if it would save his life. Seriously God could come down right now, tell Trump he'll give him eternal life and make him the richest person on earth and president via this eternal life. He could just never tell a lie again or he would drop dead the moment he lies. Trump would die when he goes to say deal and shake God's hand.