WHO WINS?

• Total voters

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible move IMO.

What's the point of going on a network dedicated to helping the GOP? It's not like they're going to give her a fair interview. It'll just be a bunch of loaded questions and attempts to get her to say something they can use in a negative soundbite. And it's not like she's going to convince the FOX News audience.

Seems to me like there's little upside and lot of potential damage.
I don't like this, in large part because I feel like Kamala will use this as an excuse to brag about how much she loves Republicans again:unimpressed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Terrible move IMO.

What's the point of going on a network dedicated to helping the GOP? It's not like they're going to give her a fair interview. It'll just be a bunch of loaded questions and attempts to get her to say something they can use in a negative soundbite. And it's not like she's going to convince the FOX News audience.

You know Obama spoke live at a Republican forum as president running for re election right? Was that a bad move?

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Is it just me, or is there something really odd about Trump going to Colorado, California, and New York to campaign? It doesn't add up that he'd spend the time and resources holding rallies there when he knows he's not winning those states.
Trump is delusional and a narcissist.

He genuinely thinks that he will win those states (or come close). Also, it's to stroke his ego. He's planning on holding a rally at MSG. That will get big media attention and the "Wow, look at the crowd size" statements.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
living in a blue state i forget how many people watch fox news. it gets higher ratings than cnn and msnbc combined and even beats the broadcast networks a lot. a lot of people don't even see it as partisan, it's just something that's on everywhere. if you can find a way to do it right, you can't pass it up.
I watch Fox News… you gotta watch the bullshyt they spewing

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Is it just me, or is there something really odd about Trump going to Colorado, California, and New York to campaign? It doesn't add up that he'd spend the time and resources holding rallies there when he knows he's not winning those states.
What you think it’s? It’s nothing odd about it accept that he’s grifting on 1000..

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible move IMO.

Meh, she's running for President and not the local dog catcher. If she can't handle a simple Fox interview she shouldn't be running for President.

She's not doing it with Tucker or the other fanatics, Baier is the closest they have to a real journalist

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Trump is delusional and a narcissist.

He genuinely thinks that he will win those states (or come close). Also, it's to stroke his ego. He's planning on holding a rally at MSG. That will get big media attention and the "Wow, look at the crowd size" statements.

i think the ego is a huge part of it. he hates his voters more than anyone, he doesn't want to be stuck in these little shytholes. he wants to huge crowds and adulation in "prestigious" venues like msg.

i also think this about the "permission structure" is part of the strategy, or at least how the campaign is selling it to themselves:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Because he wants to make it seem like every state supports him and it's rigged if he loses.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
i think the ego is a huge part of it. he hates his voters more than anyone, he doesn't want to be stuck in these little shytholes. he wants to huge crowds and adulation in "prestigious" venues like msg.

i also think this about the "permission structure" is part of the strategy, or at least how the campaign is selling it to themselves:

Yes.

Trump’s gains with Latinos and black men are probably concentrated in blue states. So his visits to Colorado, California and New York are part of this strategy.