WHO WINS?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bret is the straight news guy and pretty fair so I don't expect any gotcha questions. Tough ones yeah but that's kinda what you sign up for as president

If the Dems had any courage, they would treat Fox Propaganda Channel with the disdain it deserves. They should not be rewarded with access given the absolute damage that they have done to the political process.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Terrible move IMO.

What's the point of going on a network dedicated to helping the GOP? It's not like they're going to give her a fair interview. It'll just be a bunch of loaded questions and attempts to get her to say something they can use in a negative soundbite. And it's not like she's going to convince the FOX News audience.

Seems to me like there's little upside and lot of potential damage.
Bret Baier is one of the few actual journalists at Fox News. Also, this at least gives some Fox News viewers a chance to look at Kamala when they otherwise wouldn't.

:manny:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
If the Dems had any courage, they would treat Fox Propaganda Channel with the disdain it deserves. They should not be rewarded with access given the absolute damage that they have done to the political process.
Yeah but they are also a major "news" channel in this country unfortunately.

Kamala going on there can cause a few Trumpers to see her outside of what they hear from Trump or edited clips on social media.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Facts. She's trying to win over White voters who've already made up their mind that they're voting for Trump, even if they won't admit it. She needs to 100% focus on convincing people who hate Trump but voting is an inconvenience for them (eg poor Black people who will need to take 2 buses to get to voting location).
She's pawging because ain't no way white men are voting for her. Yet if she can pull 5-10% more WW or dampen Trump's #s in red states it's a wrap

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
That's fine. I'm talking strictly about baier. She's not doing an interview with some hack like watters/Ingraham/hannity

lib123

All Star
Daps
She's pawging because ain't no way white men are voting for her. Yet if she can pull 5-10% more WW or dampen Trump's #s in red states it's a wrap

The excess White women she’s going to pull are overwhelmingly in solid Blue states. In battleground states she needs to focus on getting Black people who are on the fence about voting at all. That’s why it’s dumb focusing on Black men supporting Trump. Her bigger issue is Black people in general in Battleground states not voting at all. Especially since a large share of Muslim voters are voting 3rd Party because of US support for Israel.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbh.

I don't believe in the "agenda for black men" because we've already seen
failed campaign promises with the Biden administration.

I don't believe any of that shyt will come to pass.

And when it doesn't, four years from now y'all will just blame it on Republicans when
she's up for reelection.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That's not how you win elections.

If you wanna talk about getting a Disinformation Act against politicians and licensed news channel. This is something huge that America needs right now.

good pups

Pro
Supporter
Daps
living in a blue state i forget how many people watch fox news. it gets higher ratings than cnn and msnbc combined and even beats the broadcast networks a lot. a lot of people don't even see it as partisan, it's just something that's on everywhere. if you can find a way to do it right, you can't pass it up.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bret Baier is one of the few actual journalists at Fox News. Also, this at least gives some Fox News viewers a chance to look at Kamala when they otherwise wouldn't.

I guess...but to me anybody working for FOX News is inherently untrustworthy :manny: it's basically a branch of the GOP