WHO WINS?

• Total voters

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Might not check this thread from now until they call the election for Harris... this nefarious Trump/ vance sh1t is stressing me the fukk out
Pretty sane response. I also, hope that people know Trump losing won’t change the GOP (if he does lose) - his court appointments and how he has brought up the craziness to the frontlines will reverberate for a long time. You’re just going to get a Vance-like character who does all the same shyt and can get on a debate stage and look normal. The fact that this is close tells me that if you took abortion off the table that the vast majority white people are completely cool with Trumpism and we will have to cope with that demographic for decades to come unless voters under 40 (and I guess under 45 by next election) start to take up a larger share of the electorate.

Last edited:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
21 days until the country goes to shyt. Regardless of who wins it'll be an inflection and chaos will ensue. Hope you guys are looking after your mental health.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps

All this dude does is spew bullsh1t

His black outreach has been awful, the last time he had any "meaningful" dialogue with black constituents was back in July or August even then it was a joke.

Hasn't promoted any recent black policies or legislation whatsoever.

I really think most of the support he's getting are in the polls but I believe in my opinion a strong portion of his black supporters are not going to vote for either candidate.

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Pretty sane response. I also, hope that people know Trump losing won’t change the GOP (if he does lose) - his court appointments and how he has brought up the craziness to the frontlines will reverberate for a long time. You’re just going to get a Vance-like character who does all the same shyt and can get on a debate stage and look normal.

I keep hearing this theory that a normal GOP candidate would beat Kamala, but the problem with that logic is the GOP no longer supports normal candidates

Look a JD Vance:

He’s anti women
Pro project 2025

He’s only normal compared to his running mate, but if the spotlight was on him you would see his weirdness more (same desantis)

The days of normal GOP candidates are over, which means abortion, civil liberties, preventing a fascist right wing Christian govt will always be a topic, which could tilt in democrats favor for the foreseeable future

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I keep hearing this theory that a normal GOP candidate would beat Kamala, but the problem with that logic is the GOP no longer supports normal candidates

Look a JD Vance:

He’s anti women
Pro project 2025

He’s only normal compared to his running mate, but if the spotlight was on him you would see his weirdness more (same desantis)

The days of normal GOP candidates are over, which means abortion, civil liberties, preventing a fascist right wing Christian govt will always be a topic, which could tilt in democrats favor for the foreseeable future
All they need to do is present as a usual pro life Republican who says that they have no interest in passing such bans and that such issues are best left to the states, which is what Vance tried to get off on that stage and it would’ve worked if he hadn’t been open about a national abortion ban before. They can say that they agree with the Supreme Court’s interpretation of the law even if it’s not something he would’ve prioritized. And that states make decisions with life or death implications each day from healthcare to public safety, etc.

lib123

All Star
Daps
This a more than legit reaction considering what's at stake. We're either going to remain a liberal democracy for another 4 years or become a fascist country. Its a pretty big deal.
Same, I want this to all be over. Either history will be made (first woman president) or this country will descend into fascism.

I just want to know what happens already.

Fascism undermines economic stability and it's wealth destroying. The wealthy elites in this country will not allow it to descend into fascism. The more likely worst-case scenario under Trump is America becoming more like apartheid South Africa.